4.0 out of 5 stars There I wuz..., November 5, 2007
Lefty Frizzell "Lefty" (Norfolk, VA (right now)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Was With Patton: First-Person Accounts of WWII In George S. Patton's Command (Hardcover)
Great book. I read it for information and to find out more about one of my personal heros. This is the second book that I have read written as "I was there with Patton. The other is written by Patton's personal doctor a gentleman by the name of Odom. It would appear that Mr Odoms books was put out by a private press. But, he got his point across as this author does.

The majority of these warriors are gone now...mores the pity.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a well-done compilation of vignettes from those who ..., November 3, 2014
This was a well-done compilation of vignettes from those who served under Patton, some at the high staff level, but others at the lowest levels who ran into him when Patton visited the front. Definitely worth a read, both for their comments on Patton, but also for their descriptions of events during the war.

I Was With Patton: First-Person Accounts of WWII In George S. Patton's Command