Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 2, 2008 8:32:19 PM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
This book is a best-seller already, yet won't be released until the end of the month. Was the book and/or author featured on a television show or something? Just curious. TY!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2008 11:26:10 PM PDT
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I wish had had the answer to that, but I don't. So, being curious, I went online and found out that it's a pretty big site. I don't know how long it's been up or around, but it's very well organized and they do have a lot of good tips! Here's the link: http://www.hungry-girl.com/

I hope that helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2008 7:43:03 AM PDT
H. Hollis says:
I've been receiving Hungry Girls daily emails for over a year now. THey are packed with healthy food swaps, ideas and recipes. Most Hungry Girl fans are really excited about this book and have pre-ordered. It will be a great resource!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2008 7:56:25 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 18, 2008 1:47:31 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2008 8:14:51 PM PDT
Bklyn72 says:
No, I heard someone mentioned it in my Weight Watchers meeting and she raved about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2008 7:45:07 AM PDT
JMS66 says:
The author has appeared on morning news programs and her articles are featured on the Yahoo home page from time to time. Her website has a following and you can sign up for e-newsletters. I think her popularity is due to word of mouth to a large extent. A lot of people have become aware through weight watchers, too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2008 9:29:05 PM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
The author was in "People" last week too. Interesting stuff.

I bought this book (& Devin Alexander's new one) somewhere else.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 2, 2008
Latest post:  May 1, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World by Lisa Lillien (Paperback - April 29, 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (441)