Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on July 24, 2011
I've used this product for about month, batteries charged up in a couple of hours. They last about as long as my Canon battery. I've charged both batteries that come with kit several times. The batteries work fine in camera.Here's the but, Every time you start camera you'll get a warning telling you camera can't contact battery (which means camera can't tell you how much time you have before battery is dead and needs to be charged) camera will ask if you want to continue to use battery answer Yes and your off. Lets see how long this kit last before something konks out,.,.for this price I'd buy it and did
on August 12, 2011
We purchased this product for our Vixia camcorder a few weeks back. We received them in a timely manner, they charge up nice, came with 2 batteries, the price was nice. Basically get all this for the price of 1 so that was a bonus for us to purchase. When looking to buy it did indicate that the batteries would not show how much time you have left to record & that wasn't a big deal for us since we have the original battery & the other one that came with this product - therefore we will always have 1 (if not 2) battery(ies) charged. And these can be charged in the auto so that helps for when we travel & go camping. We have a 3 yr old & we record a lot!!! So the extra batteries have come in handy. We would recommend this product. We have had no issues with them, they charge nice, can charge in the auto, & came with 2 batteries for less than what we would have spent on 1 without a charger.
on August 12, 2011
Good product for its price. Makes the camcorder a little hot than the original batery. Charger can also be used to charge the orignial battery too.
on November 25, 2011
As advertised, the camera complains when the battery is first inserted, but after you respond that it is OK to use the unrecognized battery, it works just fine.
on December 12, 2011
I "echo" all of the other positive attributes of the Wasabi Power pack. The only drawback is the fact that when using the Canon HF-R200 as the charger there is no way to know IF the battery is actually charging or when it has completed charging. The charger included, however, has a "red light" that indicates charging and (mercifully) turns off when the battery is charged. So, in the end, using the provided charger is the best approach to knowing that the battery is charging and when it is fully charged. I have two good battery testers, but nothing that would work on these batteries.
on November 28, 2011
This battery and charger works great! Although my Canon R-21 Camcorder doesn't recognize the battery when inserted, I get at least as much recording time as with the Canon original battery. This is an excellent back-up battery and I am very happy with it.
on October 26, 2011
This kit works fine. Two batteries and a charger for this price is very good. My camcorder is the Vixia HF R20.
on August 11, 2011
We recently purchased this our Canon HF R200. The camcorder only comes with one battery that gives you roughly an hour of use. Lets be honest. An hour of taping is nothing. This setup works like a charm. We used it tonight without any problems. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
This kit was bought to enable me to take lots of photos and record videos of an extensive trip overseas. Please understand that the charger and batteries worked--just not as I had expected. It was bought for the Canon HFR21 camera (that performs beautifully). (See my review of May 28, 2011, 'Great Little Camcorder'.) Canon does warn that batteries other than its own brand may not be compatible. What I found is that, Wasabi brand will work with the following caveats:
* Canon cannot `read' how much recording time is left. Temperature fluctuations will affect time, too. You may have hours or minutes; it's your guess.
* You must be prepared to lose precious seconds each time you turn on your camera, perhaps missing some wonderful photo/video opportunities. When using the Canon battery, connection takes a second but, not with the Wasabi. After turning on the power button, a several seconds delay occurs. A message appears on the screen, indicating that the camera and the battery are not compatible. You must then override it; another couple of seconds lost.

I can't fault the Wasabi, only my desire to buy batteries at a cheap price. While they functioned and the charger worked, the old homily of `cheap is dear' holds true. If your photo opps. are important and seconds count, then buy the batteries (and charger) that are recommended by your camera's manufacturer. That's what I intend to do for my next trip.
on February 27, 2012
The battery is on par with Canon's own battery. Inconveniences are (1) you will have to answer Yes each time camcorder is turned on, and (2) no way to know when battery is running out. But price is really good and charger works with Canon's battery too.