5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY EVER - GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH
Published on August 25, 2012 by L.HARLOW

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't hold a charge
Published 2 months ago by P. Roos

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY EVER - GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Nikon EN-EL5 and Nikon Coolpix 3700, 4200, 5200, 5900, 7900, P3, P4, P80, P90, P100, P500, P510, P520, P530, P5000, P5100, P6000, S10 (Personal Computers)
This is one FANTASTIC product for multiple reasons. 1. VERY fast deliver. 2. Charges batteries VERY quickly as opposed to using the camera. 3. The batteries last longer than the 1100 ahw batteries that come with the camera 4. I ordered 2 kits for when we travel but accidently one of the chargers they sent was the wrong kind. I contacted the company by email and actually received a phone call as soon as they opened the next morning and they shipped out the correct battery THAT DAY and I received it 2 days later and I DID NOT have to pay any return shipping.

I VERY, VERY HIGHLY recommend this company AND it's products (don't let the strange name concern you - it's better than any other chargers & batteries I've ever had).

So, if you're looking for a good charger, good long lasting batteries and a company that is 'customer satisfaction driven' you most definitely will not go wrong ordering your supplies through this company !!
A++++++++++++++++ Seller :))))))

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be a required option!, June 9, 2013
Anyone who buys or owns a Nikon camera that uses an EN-EL5 battery should get this kit.

I bought a Nikon P520 and love the camera. Hated the fact that the way it comes requires charging the battery through the camera and the camera does drain the battery fairly quickly, especially if you play with the zoom frequently like I do!

The Wasabi kit solves all of the problems. The extra batteries are light and easy to carry around in a pocket or purse if you don't want to carry a small camera bag. Also, they seem to be every bit as good as the battery that comes with the camera. The wall charger works great and has a LED which shows red as the battery is charging then turns green when charging is complete. The European adapter is a nice addition if you plan on going to the continent. You will need different adapters for England, South America, etc. I don't have a need for the car charger, although others might.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better--and worse-- than expected, August 17, 2013
The charger is excellent and charges these batteries faster than I expected. On a recent trip I found that I could charge both batteries in about three to fours after use (slightly less than 2 hours per battery for the full charge). I would shoot 300 to 450 pictures a day, constantly edit and delete photos, use the zoom alot and shoot at various focal lenths and shutter speeds with my Nikon P520. all of which consume battery power.

But that leads to what I was slightly disappointed in. The Nikon battery is expected to shoot about 240 photos but of course that is without editing and using other features of the camera that draw on battery power. I estimate that battery gave me about 200 to 220 shots. The Wasabi batteries, which claim an extended life and more power, gave me an estimated 150 to 200 shots per battery, considerably less than expected. However, I did notice that the life of the charge lasted a bit longer with each battery discharge and recharge. Would I buy this kit again? Yes. Overall for generics at about a third of the price as the name brands, this purchase was a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value for WOW Price..., June 11, 2013
Very High Quality Batteries... works even better than original ones!!
The charger is more convenient that the original ones!!
Amazing value for money...
It's a Go Go Go for it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasabi Power back, May 21, 2013
Received charger with two batteries for my new Nikon camera. Charged batteries in in about 2-3 hours. These two batteries and the one that came with the camera should last for a full day of shooting stills and videos in Hawaii. The DC charger capability with it is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars great kit, September 10, 2011
great kit. the batteries are 1300 mah and they last as much as the one that i got with the camera. very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, March 29, 2011
BlueNook once again great & fast service.The batteries last longer that the ones that Nikon sent me & cost half the price. Keep up the great work.& Thank You

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't hold a charge, August 22, 2014
P. Roos (Hutchinson, KS) - See all my reviews
I bought these batteries to have extras for my Nikon P510 Coolpix camera, and for the first year they worked OK, holding a charge for a reasonable amount of time and lasting as long as the factory-supplied battery. Now, they won't hold a charge for a month while in my camera bag. Li-ion batteries are not supposed to lose their charge at all for a very long time, so I was quite surprised and upset when each battery died in a matter of seconds as I tried to catch my kids having a blast dancing to music. You would think that a product coming with a 3-year warranty would last longer than 18 months.

I've left a message with their customer support, so we'll see how this works out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Batteries worked well and hope they last, June 24, 2013
I usually try to buy OEM accessories, but the price was more than I wanted to spend for a couple of extra batteries, and rotating charged batteries.

The unit works great. Has AC for the home and a cord for the car. The batteries seem as strong as the original Nikon battery. Very Happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars camera charger, June 18, 2013
We love this it came with a cord you can use to charge in your car also do handy and very easy to use