Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 28, 2011
I ordered this because, as anyone looking would know, you can't do much with your camera if the battery dies. Not like you can go to the store and get a couple AAs. Being that the Fuji 3dw3 eats up batteries pretty fast, I wanted something that I could charge either on the go, or at home. This kit came with the charger, car adapter, international plug (which I have not used), and 2 batteries. I haven't come across any issues with the batteries. They seem to last the same amount of time as the stock battery that came with the camera. For a fraction of the cost of just one new battery, I managed to get two plus the charger and car adapter. I'd be quick to recommend this kit to go along with any of the compatible cameras.

Oh, and shipping was faster than I expected.
on September 23, 2011
I got this for a Fujifilm W-3 camera, an energy hog among digital cameras. This brought my supply of batteries for this camera from three to five. On a recent trip during which I took approximately 1,200 pictures, all five batteries got used and charged at least once. The two Wasabi batteries performed at least as well as the other three (the other three including the original that came with the camera and two other brands). One the trip, it took both the Wasabi charger and the Fuji charger to keep up with the camera's energy needs. The Wasabi charger performed just as well as the Fuji charger. The multi-color LED is a nice touch, glowing red when you first plug it in to charge a battery, then orange, then finally green when the battery is fully charged.

This was one of two kits that I bought in the same purchase. I also bought a similar charger and two NP-60 batteries for another of my cameras (Aiptek 3D-HD), for which I am writing a similar review to this one. For any future purchases of chargers and Li-ion batteries for cameras, Wasabi will most likely be my first choice.

I don't give five-star ratings easily, but this product deserves it.
on June 22, 2013
It came with 2 batteries. AWESOME!
charged both of them. One lasted more than 1 full day without any problems. Charged it again and works well...dare I say batter than OEM. the second battery however was faulty. Used it for half a day and needed charging, so I charged it to FULL, put it back into my camera and turned it on. Did not even last 5 mins and went dead again. The bar showed from FULL to EMPTY RED in a matter or 5 mins.
I would say the batteries are hit and miss.
on January 16, 2014
I've had my Fuji camera for a few years now and the original NP-50 battery has lost a lot of its ability to hold a charge. I was wary of buying a non-Fuji replacement battery and I have never heard of Wasabi before, so I thought I'd write this review to reassure others who may have the same concerns. I've had a great experience with this kit so far and would definitely recommend it to others. The batteries work perfectly in my camera and are totally interchangeable with the original Fuji battery and charger. I recently traveled internationally and they performed wonderfully. Each battery lasted for an entire day of sightseeing and I never had to swap out a dead battery mid-day. The charger came with an international adapter which was very handy on my vacation. I have not used the car charger yet.
on November 27, 2012
We just got back from a bus tour vacation in Europe and used this camera kit for our Fuji FinePix camera with absolutely no problems. The adapter worked very well and we were able to charge the camera batteries (as well as cellphone and Kindle batteries) at every hotel we stayed in. My husband took about 3000 pictures in 13 days so the camera was well used. We always had batteries in reserve so we never ran out of charge for the camera. Several other people on the trip complained that their camera batteries died when they wanted to take some unique pictures, but ours never did. We did not use the car charger so cannot comment on that. Would highly recommend this kit.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 15, 2014
13 months and countless chargings and these are still going strong.

The batteries might be a little weaker than OEM but not significantly. The whole kit has worked great, all in all, very satisfied.

For those who don't understand about batteries and cells, these are batteries, which are made from cells. Japanese cells can be used to assemble this battery in China. Maxell (max cell), Panasonic and Fujicell are all Japanese cell makers, so I don't doubt the use of Japanese cells in this battery and if one ever quits I'll crack it open and report what I find.

I hope this helps you to decide this internet purchase.

*Update* It's been almost two years now and I'm still using these batteries. I've been using another camera more often, more recently so these haven't been been charged more than twice a month the past few months vs twice a week, but I still have no complaints with them after over 6000 photos.
on May 15, 2014
I bought this kit to support my new FujiFilm FinePix XP200 Underwater HD camera.

The batteries themselves are form factor clones for the venerable KLIC-7004 cells first used in the Kodack playsport, the first underwater simple camera. However they hold more power (4.1Wh vs. 3.4Wh) than the original KLIC07004. The battery which shipped with the camera was an exact clone of the KLIC-7004 with an equal power rating.

These newer batteries yield longer life and I rarely have to change them during a typical day of taking pictures at family events.

The Charger is one of the major bonuses in that I can always top up my batteries and carry spares when I leave the house. In my opinion this is an essential accessory to this or any digital camera.
on April 4, 2014
I use these batteries in my Fuji X10, which is known for eating batteries at a pretty fast rate. I haven't measured them precisely, but as far as I can tell these batteries last about as long as any others I've used. They have taken maybe a dozen re-charges without problems, but I can't speak for their durability beyond that. The charger works well, and I like the fact that the kit includes adapters for cars and European-style receptacles.
on October 12, 2014
Works exactly as it should and at a fantastic price.
These batteries are the same price as others that do not include the charger. The advantage is that since NP50 batteries are not as long lasting as some others, having extra batteries as back-up makes sense. Therefore having an extra charger to make sure that ALL the batteries are charging at the same time also makes sense - especially if the extra charger (included in this deal) may as well be free. I hope I have a chance to go back to Europe and verify that the charger works there, too, but the fact that I can plug this into a car outlet (which I know is universal to European cars) gives me the option to travel all over the place, including road trips across our vast U.S.A. (and Canada) with bunches of "back-up" battery power. Even a power-hungry Fuji X10 can be sated with 3-4 batteries.
P.S., As a side tip, find an old tri-fold case like they used to make for holding three memory cards (in the days when they were measured in megabytes). I have a case like that strung on my neck strap, which I slide to behind my neck or the top of my shoulder, and it holds three back-up NP-50s just fine. That's enough shooting power for 500+- full size jpegs plus raw files or 150+ minutes of movies, even allowing for lots of composing, flashes, viewing and editing.
on December 27, 2013
I have used the Wasabi Power battery packs for several cameras that I and my wife own. They work just as well as the factory batteries, they come with their own charger (and dc input for charging in the car - especially helpful on road trips) and cost a fraction of what original equipment does.

I now order these as soon as i buy any electronic device. You can't go wrong at these prices.