Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Olympus LI-90B, LI-92B and Olympus SH-1, SH-50 iHS, SH-60, SP-100, SP-100EE, Tough TG-1 iHS, Tough TG-2 iHS, Tough TG-3, XZ-2 iHS
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 18, 2013
The camera doesn't come with a charger, only a cord so this kit is essential otherwise when the battery goes flat you can't use the camera. I bought a Wasabi kit for my Olympus Pen quite a while ago, and had no hesitation ordering one for the Tough. The Tough model works better as the battery contacts on this one actually touch the battery properly- an improvement over the Pen model.

The only problem is that Olympus (not so) cleverly designed a battery that can be installed backwards, so you have to pay attention when changing them, but that's not Wasabi Power's fault.

Olympus should sell chargers like these with all their camera models.
on January 18, 2013
Works as advertised. The battery capacity seems pretty good. The question is how long will the batteries last before failing to hold a charge.

7/1/13
So far after several months of use the battery is still going strong. The battery is still holding a very good charge.
on February 22, 2014
I have ordered this brand of charger and batteries before for other cameras and they have worked well. This time one of the batteries does not work. I've charged it and it does nothing when I put it in the camera. The charger does work as it charges up the other battery and that wone works fine.
on May 10, 2016
I've purchased a number of Wasabi batteries for my digital cameras and every one has worked perfectly. They seem to perform similarly to the OEM batteries, and I've been pleased enough to seek them out as a trusted brand. A bonus is that you can buy packages with a portable wall charger which is very handy especially since a lot of new generation small digital cameras don't come with an external charger. I really don't like tether my cameras to a USB connection for several hours, and the external charger neatly solves that problem. Recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 31, 2014
I'm glad that the designers of my latest camera, the Olympus Stylus SP-100 IHS 16 MP Digital Camera opted to use a single rechargeable Lithium battery rather than making me fumble with four AA batteries in dim light next I'm at a U2 concert. That said, one of the first items on my accessory list were back batteries and a charger.

These from the widely praised Wasabi Power are the ticket for me. Here's the upside:

► Comes with MORE THAN everything you need. You get a AC Wall Charger, 2 batteries, a car adaptor, and an adapter for Europe.
► Fast charging. I charged mine in less than 2 hour each.
► Made in Japan. I figure that if there made in the country as most of the cameras you and I own, that ads another layer of confident.
► In actual use, they work well and I do not notice any significant difference compared with Olympus' included battery. Others have reported that they don't last as long, and if that is the case, it's not something I'll quibble about because...
► ...they're less expensive than buying the $24 ones Olympus sells.

Really, before I purchased my SP-100, I did check on whether aftermarket batteries were available. When I saw Wasabi, which is widely know for their GoPro batteries, that made me more confident in my camera purchase.
on July 16, 2013
Have used these in the Olympus TG-2 for a couple months now and they seem to be performing well and take a charge. I'm getting the impression that they don't last as long as the stock battery but the performance is fair for the price. Fast Shipping.
on April 6, 2013
Delivery was fast and condition of the charger and batteries were tip top condition. Down side is the betteries don't fit very nicely to the charger. Need to adjust until the pin has a good contact with the battery to start charging.
on July 14, 2015
Fast charging, lasts just as long as original battery, at a fraction of the price! I have a TG-4 , much more convenient for me then charging in camera. Have not had batteries long enough to judge longevity.
on June 24, 2013
I didn't like the idea of having to charge the battery for the TG-2 INSIDE the camera. This unit works perfectly allowing one battery to charge while the other is in the camera. I'm pleased with all the Wasabi brand. I also have the one for the E-PL5 camera.
on November 30, 2014
Wasabi seems to be a really solid company, producing reliable and efficient batteries and chargers. This is my third investment in their product line and it is as solid as earlier purchases. I have had only good experiences with their batteries and chargers.

See 1 answered question