4.0 out of 5 stars My back-up batteries and charger for traveling.
Published on November 7, 2012 by 80sGuy

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of my money here
These batteries do NOT work with my Canon PowerShot Elph115IS. I thought the camera was a lemon until I talked to Canon Customer support and we figured out that it was these batteries, not the camera that were malfunctioning. Waste of my money here.
Published 2 months ago by magsmv

4.0 out of 5 stars My back-up batteries and charger for traveling., November 7, 2012
80sGuy (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Canon NB-11L and Canon PowerShot A2300 IS, A2400 IS, A2500, A2600, A3400 IS, A3500 IS, A4000 IS, ELPH 110 HS, ELPH 115 HS, ELPH 130 HS, ELPH 320 HS, ELPH 340 HS (Electronics)
I bought this kit for traveling purposes. I didn't want to haul the original battery and charger which can cost a fortune to replace if lost. These worked better because the batteries do lasts longer. I got them fully charged and played with it extensively and it seems to hold up much longer than the original Canon before the battery bar goes down. The kit also comes with a Euro AC adapter and a Car charger, but I bought it mainly because of the two 900mAh batteries compared to the 680mAh OEM Canon. The only downside is the bulky charger -- which emits a permanent green light with or without a battery lodged in. Actually, there are two lights, one turns amber while charging, then goes back to the (permanently lit) green when finished. It can also be a little tricky while trying to get the battery in and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-batteries, plus charger, car adapter and international plug for about same price as a single Canon NB-11L, June 26, 2013
Length:: 2:57 Mins

I recently purchased a Canon PowerShot Elph110HS Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Black). First thing I did upon receiving it was order this Wasabi Power battery kit of Canon NB-11L because for the price, you cannot beat the value. I wanted to have a couple extra batteries to ensure I'd be able to safely travel and have adequate camera power... dead batteries can ruin a trip pretty quickly.

Consider that a single Canon NB-11L battery is roughy $20. The NB-11L by Canon is rated at 3.6V and 680mAh. On the other hand, the Wasabi NB-11L kit includes TWO NB-11L batteries rated at 900mAh*, PLUS you get a charger that is comparable to the Canon charger, AND a car charger cable, AND an International adapter plug all for about the same cost as a single Canon NB-11L. How can you go wrong?

*Some people have complained that the actual capacity of Wasabi batteries are not as claimed. Perhaps. But even if the rated capacity is a bit lower than the Canon NB-11L, it is still giving you two batteries plus all the extras for about the same price. For my money, I'll settle for a bit less given the cost savings I'm realizing.

I bought a similar Wasabi Kit for my GoPro Hero3 Black and can say that the Wasabi battery life is practically identical to the GoPro battery life. As I use this Canon NB-11L equivalent battery, I'll add to my review if necessary.

For now, I'm completely happy with my purchase and have saved a lot of money compared to buying a Canon branded backup battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product! great deal!, October 2, 2012
I bought a canon A4000 IS for a wedding in jamaica i was attending and lost the battery and charger on my way to the airport... talk about a bummer! when.i came back.to the states to replace it, the replacement battery and charger at best buy was $100 freakin dollars! the camera only cost me $150 to begin with. Found this great deal on.amazon and for 2 batteties and 2 chargers (car and outlet) and great delivery time (less than 1 week) my camera is like.new again..well it is new lol! i ordered through blue.nook! im gonna take a picture of the charger lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot A 2300 battery, August 1, 2012
I needed an extra battery for my wifes camera for our trip to Italy. I went to one of the local electronic chain stores and they didnt have the battery for her camera and the extra batteries they did sell were half the price of buying a new camera. I started researching on Amazon and came across this great deal. I got 2 batteries and a charger for around 20 dollars after shipping. The batteries have a higher amp rating than the original factory battery and the chargers came with european plug adapters which will come in handy for our trip also came with a car charger plug. I was so impressed with the deal that I bought extra batteries for my Canon SLR too. The batteries arrived in less than a week and every thing worked just like the original. Now we probably wont have to charge our camera batteries our entire trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasabi Chargers From Amazon, August 15, 2012
I have purchased non Canon batteries for my Canon PoweShotSD1300 from Best Buy and gotten poor results with half the battery life of the Canon battery at a cost of $30.00 . For two thirds of that thru Amazon you get a Wasabi charger that works great plugging into the wall or the cigarette lighter of your car plus two batteries that work as well and last as long as Canon batteries. I did the same for my Canon PowerShot A3400 IS HD camera and got the same results. My wife has an older Canon DS6041 that uses BP-511 batteries and it's a no-brainer I'm going to order the Wasabi kit from Amazon for that Camera as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, September 28, 2012
Two bateries + wall charger + auto charger for 50% of one Canon battery alone (if you can find it in stock). Good packaging. Good quality. No problem with charging or use in camera. Actually have a higher amp rating than the original factory battery which was made in China as well. Ordered kit for my Nikon camera because this experience was so positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars wasabi power/charger kit, September 21, 2012
Very happy with purchase. originally ordered just two batteries from here then found this charger kit. cancelled original order and changed to this. it still came in the amount of time that i was originally told. my daughter is currently using it in Europe and haven't heard her complain yet. would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good product, November 28, 2012
I ordered the Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Canon NB-11L. It arrived promptly and has performed well in my Elph110. It is great to be able have have economical extra batteries (as opposed to the costly Canon ones) and be able to recharge them in the car while driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars used frequently on 3-week trip, November 19, 2013
just what I wanted for travel, but here's a tip you might need for recharging successfully: I found I needed to push a little bit of tissue into the gap between the non-active end of the card and the non-active end of the recharger's seat for the card; this pushed the card's active end firmly against the charging elements. When I didn't do this, the result sometimes was a bad contact and failure to charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality cheap alternative, November 7, 2013
When you spend 10 hours+ a day walking around the best tourist spots in Europe, you need to have extra batteries. These look sort of cheap and I think I remember seeing some complaints about tight fit. I didn't have those issues at all. These were perfect and fit nicely in a carrying case. They also fit perfectly in the Canon charger so I didn't have to bring the Wasabi charger which seems significantly bulkier and odd in comparison.