Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Toshiba PX1657, PA3791U and Toshiba Camileo H30, H31, X100
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 6, 2012
VERY AFFORDABLE double battery pack and charger for the Toshiba Camileo H30 X100 HD Camcorder. The battery received in the actual camcorder had a very short record life and these batteries have 5 times the recording time. I HIGHLY recommend anyone buying a camcorder to purchase this inexpensive Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit that is available for almost any camcorder on the market. It will save you many headaches not having to constantly recharge the original battery that came with your camcorder! Excellent, speedy delivery!
on October 31, 2012
I've got the Toshiba Camileo. Before using these batteries, I would record my son's football games with the original battery.
The battery life would sap down to 1 bar halfway into the first quarter! And these are 10 minute quarters!
I pause in between each play, and at timeouts I would have to turn the camera off to save precious battery life.

AND THEN I BOUGHT HE WASABI!!!!

Ooooooooooooh, Wasabi! Thank you for that charger. The night before the game I charge one Wasabi battery in the camcorder and the other in the charger.

GAME TIME! Now I don't power the camcorder down at timeouts. I'll shut it of at halftime, but I'm still recording and pausing in between plays. Remember how the first battery wouldn't have made it through the first quarter had I not kept powering it down?

One Wasabi battery takes me all the way to the middle of the 4th quarter! That's when I get down to 1 bar, so far all I know, that single Wasabi battery might just last an entire game!

That impressive power has really helped me through a full season of football and soccer. Well done, Japanese battery! WASABI POWER!!!!!
on August 28, 2011
Great little charger to take to Europe with you or to use here in the USA. I love how fast it charges the battery and the battery seems to last a long time! I only used it for a few hours so far but says the battery is still full on my camcorder so holds charge quite well I think.
Excellent value for the money.
on September 4, 2011
Great product and value. Works perfect with my Toshiba Camileo X100 camcorder. Ships from and sold by Blue Nook. Had minor issue with charger, called Blue Nook customer support, talked to a real live person, issue resolved right away. Customer support is great!!! Highly recommend.
on June 8, 2014
I am very pleased with these camcorder batteries. They charge fast, and work for a long time. I purchased other batteries for another camcorder and for my cell phone from this same company, and all of them work great. I highly recommend any batteries from this company, and Amazon Prime made my shipping free!
on February 5, 2013
This is a must have after market item for Toshiba Camileo cam-corder. The stock battery that came with the recorder is just crap & barely holds a charge long enough....and within a few months was junk...also the charging cord was a pathetic attempt when you needed it. The Wasabi power adapter ended these woes...so nice to be able to charge both of these batteries, have a good charge to work with, and another battery as a back up. Surprisingly I haven't even needed the spare as just one battery lasted 5x longer than the stock battery. The wall charger works great and charges a battery fairly quickly...again a must have purchase. Still surprises me this was $20 I would of paid double for this kind of performance.
on November 19, 2015
Cheap Chinese products not worth your hard earned money. Seek out the original batteries because these simply don't work. They only last for 2 or less hours each. The original would last at least 8 hours of filming.
on February 8, 2012
"Very Well Done Wasabi". Short and simple, I payed just over 20 dollars for this package which had two batteries and a charger. If I had known they were this good, I would have payed double that with no problem. Very well worth the price...
on October 7, 2013
Updated on 5-29-14:
In my initial review I stated the battery life as being short. It would appear it's actually some issue with the camera (Toshiba Camileo H30) draining the battery after being shut off. If I remove the battery immediately after turning the camera off then snap it back prior to the next use, the battery works perfectly.

Original review - 10-7-13:
Purchased this two-pack of batteries as a replacement for the original. Unfortunately, neither of the batteries seem capable of holding a charge. Since purchasing these batteries several weeks ago - I have used my camera for less than five minutes of filming at one time. When I attempt to turn the camera on a few days later, nothing. It then takes 3-4 hours for the battery to recharge before repeating the aforementioned scenario.
on July 30, 2013
These batteries last longer than the one that my Toshiba Camelio H30 came with, thanks much! Would recommend these batteries to anybody needing this type of battery replacement and the charger it comes with too.

See 1 answered question