4.0 out of 5 stars Pleae See Below
Published 20 months ago by tatracyak

3.0 out of 5 stars Under Powered
Seemed under powered. Ran out of juice much faster than the OEM battery that came with the camera. It was cheap.
Published 20 months ago by Striker

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleae See Below, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Wasabi Power Battery for Canon NB-11L and Canon PowerShot A2300 IS, A2400 IS, A2500, A2600, A3400 IS, A3500 IS, A4000 IS, ELPH 110 HS, ELPH 115 HS, ELPH 130 HS, ELPH 320 HS, ELPH 340 HS (Electronics)
First off, one of the primary reasons I am writing this review is because apparently the manufacturer offers buyers a $10 gift card if you write a positive review. You get a thank you note that comes with the product asking you to write a positive review in exchange for the gift card. Just thought that that was relevant information to disclose since the main reason I purchased the battery in the first place was because I noticed the overwhelming amount of positive reviews there were on the product page. Anyways, that being said I have been using the battery for a few months now and have found it to be a good quality product. It lasts noticeably outperforms the original Canon battery that comes with the camera. I would say it lasts probably about 33% longer, perhaps more. That being said it is a much better deal since it is also much less expensive. If Wasabi decides to go ahead and give me the $10 gift card when I send them the email with the title "10GC" I might just use it to purchase another one of their batteries! Actually I probably would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasabi Power, May 5, 2012
I recently purchased Canon A4000SD camera it came with a new Canon battery NB11L. This is a new size battery and I need a backup. The Canon was very expensive. Going to Amazon I found this battery (Wasabi Power)it was priced right so I gave it a try. I've had my camera and the battery over a month and it has performs just as well as the original Canon. I strongly recommend this battery because of performance and price. I was also pleased with the speed it was delivered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, August 21, 2012
So far it has worked fine though I don't use the camera a lot (it was a replacement during a trip). My initial test showed it held charge at least as long as the new OEM that came with the camera. Whether it will continue to perform that way over time remains to be seen. I can get almost 2 hours of video (640x480 30fps) out of either one using the A3400IS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Battery, June 26, 2012
The price is cheap. I cannot tell any difference in use from the genuine Cannon battery. I have not evaluated how long it lasts before it needs a recharge. Update 10/21/2012; now that I have used this battery repeatedly, I can add that it's charge lasts the same as the Canon battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery, November 24, 2012
This battery seems to be well built and similar to Canon OEM. It lasts longer with a 900mAh battery capacity. Good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original, June 24, 2012
Robin (Georgia, US) - See all my reviews
I have been using this battery in a Canon Elph 320 HS for over two months. It lasts at least as long as the original and costs a lot less. It arrived quickly from the merchant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great extra battery for Cannon cameras, November 2, 2012
When I looked at the cost of a second battery for my new Cannon camera, I was pretty shocked at how expensive they were (especially as a percent of the cost of the camera). This Wasabi Power battery was much lower in cost and, now that I've bought it, I'm very happy I did. So far, it works just the same as the original battery in terms of holding a chanrge, number of photos, etc. I'm very happy with the purchase of this Wasabi Power battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, May 4, 2012
I recently purchased a new model Canon camera which came with a battery. The camera model was so new that Canon didn't have spare batteries available. I also went to several retailers and was unable to find a battery. Going to Amazon I found this battery. I was very skeptical of this battery because of the brand name and low price. Because not having a spare wasn't an option I decided to give it a try. I've had my camera over a month and this battery performs just as well as the original Canon. I strongly recommend this battery because of performance and price. I was also pleased with the speed it was delivered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Under Powered, January 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, August 29, 2012
What's there not to say about the Wasabi Power Batteries other than ... IT WORKS !!
Canon shoud be ashamed at themselves for price gauging customers by 80%+ with their less mAh cell.

Trust me and the others that have commented,
Wasabi should have been the battery shipped with all PowerShots.

Do not hesitate and get your hands on these cells,
You won't regret it !!