5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original battery
When used in my Lumix-FH20, I found that the Wasabi battery holds it's charge far longer than the battery that came with the camera. I also found that it recharges rapidly with no problem using the Panasonic charger that came with the camera. With a great price and great performance thus far, I am very pleased with my purchase.
Published on February 11, 2011 by Pete

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as original
This battery is OK if you just need to use it as a quick extra if your original battery dies in the middle of an event. Despite the high technical rating it does not last as long as the original and dies suddenly. If you need a long life reliable extra battery, this is not the one to buy.
Published on July 7, 2012 by W. Douglas Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original battery, February 11, 2011
This review is from: Wasabi Power Battery for Panasonic DMW-BCF10, DMW-BCF10E, DMW-BCF10PP, CGA-S/106B, and Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2, DMC-F3, DMC-FH1, DMC-FH20, DMC-FH22, DMC-FH3, DMC-FT3, DMC-FT4, DMC-FX68, DMC-FX75, DMC-FX700, DMC-TS2, DMC-TS3, DMC-TS4 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Nook's Wasabi powered battery, March 8, 2011
I wanted an extra battery for my Panasonic FH20. This one is a 1400mah vs the 740mah that came with the camera. It works well with the Pansonic charger and exceeds the specs of the Panasonic battery. Also, excellent fast service from Blue Nook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2, December 27, 2010
rimwalker (The Pacific Ocean) - See all my reviews
Wanted to add, if any were curious, that yes, this WILL work in a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 and likely other Panasonic cameras of a recent make.

I just got mine, so haven't put it fully through its paces, but my camera accepts it as a matching battery.

For (supposedly) 1400mAH at only twenty bucks, it's a great deal. If I can remember to, I might come back and note if it does last longer than the lower-amped battery that came with my Lumix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 18, 2010
Just got this today, and was surprised. The batteries I ordered where 1200mAH, received 1400mAh, almost double what came with the camera. Panasonic sells an optional 940 mAH battery for $49+shipping. Was a little worried about compatibility, but both work just fine. Shipping took about a week, not bad through the mail, so close to the holidays. This is a great deal, two batteries, charger (both car and home, plus a euro-adapter), for half the cost of a smaller, single battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bettery, better than the factory original, February 11, 2011
A Kid's Review
Appears to be an excellent battery - either as a spare or a replacement (I like to have a spare for long trips/hikes/climbs). Electrical specs are better than the original; I haven't yet used it long enough to verify, but at this point, it's highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a back up battery, February 28, 2011
G. Donel (Brandon, FL.) - See all my reviews
This battery was the best item I could find for the money. It will serve my purpose to have a second battery for when the first one dies, which they usually do at the most inopportune time. (Murphy's Law).
I'll probably rotate them to get equal use out of both batteries. The Blue Nook folks were fast in delivery of the item and that is all that I can ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy!, April 13, 2013
This fits my TS4 and holds a charge as well as the name brand one does, if not fit longer! I'm happy with my purchase, this one was a back up/ spare I bought to take with me on vacation. I take tons of pictures and found myself charging one of the batteries nightly just because I always had my camera turned on either snapping shots or taking videos but that's fine for me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as original, July 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the factory battery, May 17, 2011
Darrel Owen (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I wanted a back-up battery to the factory one that came with the camera. I haven't done any full-on quantitative testing, but I can tell you that I've used both interchangeably and haven't noticed a difference. Both batteries work great, and the Wasabi battery is a lot less expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMC-FH22 battery, April 22, 2011
Battery works fine in the Panasonic camera. Charges with the standard battery charger that came with the camera. Not sure how many shots that can be taken with this battery since I have not pushed the limits yet.

Rate and Discover Movies