Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 19, 2011
The Panasonic DMC-FH27 camera is a small camera that I can take with me anywhere, but the last thing I want is to have it run out of battery at the wrong time. Originally I was worry about the cost of buying an addition battery, thinking that it would be very expansive. Then I found this Wasabi Power battery from Amazon (thanks to the DMC-FH27 camera review). The Wasabi battery is exactly the same size and shape as the original Panasonic battery, and it feels every bit as high quality as the original. As a bonus, it is 1100 mAh instead of the 660 mAh, so it should last twice as long. After I ordered the battery from Amazon (with the seller Blue Nook), it came very quickly. It came in a little white box, and the battery is already in full change ready to be used. Since the Panasonic camera came with an external battery changer, I can always have a usable battery while the other one is being charge. Anyway, very happy with this purchase, since this is a very good battery for such a low price. I will try to look for this brand for battery if I have other camera battery needs.
on October 11, 2011
It just amazes me the mark up the big guys charge for their accessories. They buy them from the same place that these batteries come from...in essence, it's the same battery. But for a whole lot less. So the price was right. And shipping was fast. The old days of Amazon allowing their sellers to take up to 3 weeks are over. The smart sellers get that product into the mail immediately. The buyer remembers this....and comes back. And this battery has shown to have at least or more the same storage capacity as the OEM that came with my camera.
on January 31, 2012
I bought this battery to take on a 6 week vacation to supplement the one I owned since I know I would take many pictures. It worked perfectly, and a life saver on this trip, easy to change into my camera and worked perfectly. I would recommend it.
on May 29, 2012
I had prejudge this battery performance for my Panasonic Lumix Model FH25 because aftermarket batteries have a poor record in general.
However, in this case the battery has out performed my OEM battery. I recommend this product.
on October 10, 2011
I bought this almost at the same time as I bought DMC-FH27 camera, so I can compare this one and the genuine Panasonic one side by side. I don't know about the longevity of neither yet, but if I find something interesting I'll update the review.

Anyway, so far, this seems to work just fine. Panasonic charger doesn't have any issue with it, and it holds the charge just as good as the "genuine" one. So far so good.

The battery proudly says "Premium battery from Japan" and "Made in China" at the same time (you can see it in the product picture), and that made me chuckle. Theoretically it's not impossible that Wasabi Power is a Japanese brand and that it was made in China and then transported to Japan and finally imported to USA, but I kind of doubt that. Hey Wasabi Power people, that's an unnecessary marketing!
on April 1, 2013
I had ordered the battery/charger combo about a year ago and it is a good value for the price.. These batteries work just fine in our Lumix DMC-SZ7 digital camera. Aside from the compact charger, each battery comes in its own plastic "case" which protects the contacts. I've since ordered several more batteries so now I have more than enough power for a full day's shooting without having to recharge. The recharge takes about one hour per battery, so I easily recharge them in an evening. I do not notice any major difference from genuine Panasonis batteries. Even if they do not outlast originals, the price make them a viable option.
on April 23, 2014
the ones I received would not charge and were expanded to the point here they would not fit in the camera if they would charge. customer service was great and it was handled properly but I will stick to OEM batteries for my Panasonic camera when I can.
on October 4, 2013
This high-capacity battery worked flawlessly in our Panasonic Lumix TS20 camera. It lasted most of the day under heavy use, with flash pictures too! Great to have as a spare, especially at this price!
on June 14, 2012
I bought the Wasabi Power Battery as a spare for my new Panasonic DMC-FH25. It arrived quickly and appears to be an exact replacement for the one that came with the camera. I charged it in about the same amount of time as the original battery. I expect to use it to extend my picture-taking as I travel later this summer.
on November 23, 2014
Sent this recently along w/ my aide to East Africa where she ( 78 ) did a balloon ride over the Serenghetti.
As luck would have it the original died in flight and was an easy and welcome change. Not a shot was lost.
With stood the heat and dust and travel " abuse " .