5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit!
Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Panasonic - I purchased this kit for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH25 camera and have been very pleased! Both batteries that came with the kit fit perfectly into the camera. Both charge quickly and maintain the charge. I took this kit with my camera to Disney World expecting to have to charge the 2 batteries and take the spare along in...
Published on August 3, 2011 by PJ

1.0 out of 5 stars A Very Short Life Means You Don't Really Save
I purchased the Wasabi Power batteries (2-Pack) in the spring of 2012 before leaving for an 18 month vacation I am still on. In January of 2013 I purchase two more of this product and had them shipped to a friend who was meeting me in Nepal for 2 weeks of hiking in the foothills of the Himalayas. I noticed immediately that the batteries in the second shipment were thinner...
Published 12 months ago by John W. Davis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 522 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BCK7, NCA-YN101G, DE-A91, DE-A92 and Panasonic Lumix (Personal Computers)
I was pleased to see this bundled deal. My camera came with only one battery and not a separate charger, only a plug in to the camera charger. In traveling, I always want to have a spare battery....and this gave me two. The two bonuses were the car charger and the adapter for use in Europe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy Another Brand, May 15, 2012
This charger worked fine for the original battery that came with the camera. The two batteries that came with the Wasabi charging unit didn't fit the charger very well and unless the were held in place they did not charge. I've used the charger about 5 times before it totally quit working. I would highly recommend this product for junk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, May 10, 2012
These battry's are great they work really well with my panasonic lumix camera, the chargers is greatas well. I don't have problems with the battry been loose in the charge, it even works to charge my origional panasonic battry. These battries also last longer that the battry that came with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 31, 2012
The batteries and charger work great and for the money were a terrific buy. We received them very quickly with no hassles

4.0 out of 5 stars Bettery Alternative, November 22, 2011
My Canon A710 camera was dying a slow digital death. It was a great camera, but it was time to looking for replacement, especially for the upcoming scenery I was about to "experience." I got the Panasonic Lumix FH-27. But while the Canon took regular AA batteries, the Lumix takes this special kind, and getting it from Panasonic is expensive.

This kit (two batteries, a charger with attachments) is roughly the same price as one battery from Panasonic. And as it works fine, it's a good alternative if you have a Lumix FH-27, so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 15, 2011
I left my camera's charger (with battery attached) at a weekend home about 100 miles from our apartment. I needed my camera (DMC-FH27) since our girls' birthday party was in a few days. There was no way I could get back to our weekend place before the party. I ordered this product which not only comes with a charger, but two batteries. The batteries fit perfectly into our camera and the charger worked liked a dream. The battery charge lasts as long as the battery the camera came with and the charger works just as fast. This is a must buy in case you either lose or misplace your charger or battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, November 9, 2011
This product arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised. It was a great price for the charger and 2 additional batteries. We had no trouble with the batteries fitting properly in the charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with Product!, October 17, 2011
We purchased this to have a spare battery for our new Lumix and were very happy to be able to get two batteries and a charger for what we had expected to pay for just a battery. The car charger was a nice extra and we were especially pleased to find the European adapter plug included as we will be taking the camera with us to Ireland in just a couple of weeks! One of the batteries is being used in the camera now and is still indicating a full charge even after all the "practice" shots we have been taking. We've also used the charger and found it to work just fine. Nice to find a good product at a reasonable price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger and extra batteries!, September 30, 2011
WP (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
I misplaced my charger for my Lumix FH27 during my move and ordered this set. It arrived in 3 days and works great. The charger is not as "low profile" as the original charger that came with the camera, but it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be more pleased with batteries and charger, September 17, 2011
Batteries are double the capacity of the factory battery. Look and feel is perfect.
The charger holds and charges the factory battery just fine. Nothing loose or non-fitting at all.
Plus, the charger has a CLA, so I can charge it in the car without breaking out the inverter.
Great purchase!