Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2012
I discovered at the last moment that I had lost one of the Panasonic DMW-BLD10 batteries for use in my Lumix G3 camera. I ordered from Blue Nook through Amazon a replacement Wasabi Battery & Charger kit for the Panasonic DMW-BLD10 battery. Five days later I received the kit in Maryland.
The Wasabi batteries worked fine. I used them extensively on a 2-week vacation using 120 volts and 220 volts. The Wasabi charger has a more logical display of the battery status than does the Panasonic charger. The Wasabi Charger from Blue Nook also works in a car.
This was my second purchase of Wasabi batteries for use in Panasonic Lumix cameras.
on January 2, 2013
This is a very nice battery package for my Panasonic Lumix G3. The batteries hold a charge well, and the display does show battery life left, which I was not expecting. The actual charger unit is smaller than the stock Panasonic one, so this is the charger I am keeping in my camera bag.
on April 26, 2012
For the price, you don't expect quality control to be particularly rigorous, and this is indeed the case.
One battery has a pretty reasonable life in terms of number of pictures -- not as high as the original battery, but respectable as a backup (~150-200 pictures). It fits into the camera and the charger, but the fit is tighter than it should be, so removing the battery is more difficult. To the point: Good thing I didn't cut my finger nails that morning because I wasn't going to get a grip on the battery with my fingers.
The second battery fits as well as the Panasonic batteries, which was important because I had to remove it almost immediately after putting it in -- pathetic battery life of ~5 pictures.

It doesn't register battery life on my camera (a Panasonic GF2) but that was expected, a known problem.

For the price, getting one worthy battery was acceptable to me. I'd recommend it more strongly because of this value... except my experience suggests it would be hard to assure one working battery.
on November 16, 2011
The recharger works fine and is a good addition not only for a spare but for a car charger as well. The batteries work fine and fit fine in my G3, but they do not last as long as Panasonic original. As other reviewers mention, the charge indicator on the camera moves from full to down one notch and then abruptly goes to no charge.
on January 3, 2014
I'd probably deduct a star for the fact that the on-camera battery meter doesn't read correctly, but that is well documented in other reviews and I bought these batteries knowing that. They work extremely well, as does the charger. Having the car charger adapter is very nice for when you're out and about without access to 120VAC.
on February 23, 2014
Considering the short battery life in my Panasonic G3 I got this. The charger works fine. The batteries are fine. I also had a spare Panasonic battery. I have had these for 10 months. Subjectively, I would say they don't have as much capacity as the Panasonic, but for the price they serve me well.
on June 8, 2013
Not entirely sure how well the camera's battery indicator works with this non-OEM battery. It seems mostly OK so far, but I have still been learning the camera's performance overall. Definitely the Wasabi package is a great value!
on February 4, 2014
The batteries work perfectly when they're charged, but they don't hold said charge for very long. The stock Lumix battery will still show 100% even after sitting idly for two weeks, but these Wasabi batteries will be all but dead.

When I charged all three (stock plus these two) and let them sit for a week, the Wasabi batteries were already half way dead while the stock was fully charged,

I guess that's why they included the car charger ;)
on May 19, 2013
Initially the charger and the batteries worked well with my Panasonic Lumix GX1. The charge seemed to last slightly longer than the original Panasonic battery, but after less than a year, the charger and (or?) the batteries became useless. The light on the charger stays green even with a completely discharged battery. The batteries also seem to lose the charge very quickly after not that many cycles of recharging.

update (May 2013) I called Wasabi customer service and explained the problem..the guy on the phone was so nice and actually sent me a free charger replacement even though I was not in the warranty period. The unit and batteries now work well again. Great service!! Wish the quality control were better.
on June 18, 2012
I just spent a week at a conference taking hundreds of pics with my Lumix G3 and these batteries. I'm completely satisfied. The battery life is at least as good as the Panasonic battery and the charger has a better light scheme than the OE charger (red while charging, green when done).

I didn't think the camera's battery meter worked with these batteries at first, but apparently I just hadn't taken enough pics without recharging or swapping batteries to give them a chance to run down enough. Today for the first time the meter is down to 2 bars.

This is an economical, transparent replacement for the outrageously priced OE battery.

UPDATE: Both batteries started to swell slightly after a couple of years. I noticed when they were tight in the camera. A little scary!