Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 21, 2014
I got this kit for the GX7, which runs batteries down pretty quickly. 2 batteries, plus charger and plug accessories, for less than the price of one Panny battery! I've used Wasabi for years and they have never disappointed. These came with some charge already on them (I hope this doesn't mean they were used sold as new) and took less than an hour to reach full charge.
They work perfectly in the GX7, including showing the little bars indicating battery life. You can charge the original Panny battery in the Wasabi charger, and you can charge the Wasabi battery in the Panny charger. As noted by another reviewer, the Panny charger goes from green (charging) to off (charged); the Wasabi charger goes from red (charging) to green (charged).
A great buy.
on December 21, 2014
I bought this to go along with my Panasonic Lumix LX100 camera and so far they work great! They charged up fast and the battery indicator is working as well. I have only used them for a day so I will update if any issues show up, but for now they're holding a charge and powered up my LX100 without any problems.
on November 8, 2012
I own a Panasonic DMC-GF3. It's hard to only work with one battery, when one can be charging while using the other. So far I am VERY pleased with this product:

Value: Overall you can't beat it anywhere

Charger: It's a bit bigger than the original but that's because it has an adapter on it and also you can use a CAR CHARGER! I really don't care about the car charger but if you went on a road trip and don't have an inverter this would be really valuable. The original batter fit a bit snug in there, but works great and seemed to charge a dead batter in about 5 hours.

Batteries: I can't say how they compare in live with the original. I would assume they don't last as long based on the price, but could be wrong. However, you get two so at this price you can't complain. Also, they both came CHARGED! Was very happy about that since I was in a jam with a dead battery.

Quality: So far so good. Looks like pretty good OEM quality. Would say this is an excellent value.

******** UPDATE *******

So after a month of use or so, i tried pulling the device out of the wall and the adapter plate broke in my hand. I have tight sockets and the combination of the decent quality was too much. I want to add that the CUSTOMER SERVICE is top notch! I provided the order number and pictures of the broken adapter and an entirely new charger was sent out at no cost, and i was back up and running for Xmas time!!! I wish i had more devices that needed batteries. Would highly suggest buying.
on December 8, 2011
works perfect with my Lumix GF3-K. instead of the light going from red to off to indicate full-charge, this one goes from red to green, which i also like. the batteries are the perfect fit for my camera, and last considerably longer than the stock battery; so, i keep one Wasabi battery charged and in my camera at all times, one spare, and my original as a back-up! i don't think would ever run out of power! plus, the charger is pretty slim (the prongs fold-in) and fits into my camera bag, so if i have it i need it. and considering you get TWO batteries, plus the charger AND car adapter.. at the price, it is a pretty fantastic deal (since we all know that ONE battery from Panasonic directly can be close to $100!), and they work flawlessly! and YES, the battery life DOES display on-screen as normal, another bonus as most non-brand batteries are 'locked' or whatever it is, so for some reason the life does not show.. you just have to wing it! not with these, though. these work and are GREAT!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR KIT, beginners.. or, anybody!! probably can't beat this price, at least with all aforementioned features. hope this helps!
thanks, Wasabi Power!
on May 21, 2016
I have both a Panasonic LX100 and ZS100 (the ZS100 is known as the TZ100 outside North America), and this battery works in both of them. The LX100 was loaned to me by a friend and the ZS100 is mine, so I've been using the ZS100 most of the time. This Wasabi battery lasts for at least 400 photos, including some flash photos. The charger works perfectly for this Wasabi battery and for the original Panasonic battery, which is important since the Panasonic ZS100 does not come with an external charger.

This Wasabi battery is rated at 7.2 Volts and 1100 mAh, while the original Panasonic battery is rated at 7.2 Volts and 1025 mAh. In theory, that means that the Wasabi battery stores about 7 percent more power, but I can't substantiate that claim. I can say that the Wasabi battery's life seems similar to the original Panasonic battery's life. I can only hope that the Wasabi battery lasts a few years, like Panasonic batteries have done for me.

So far, this is a terrific battery at a great price, and having the external charger gives me additional options for charging my camera's batteries. I recommend this battery.
The Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BLE9, DMW-BLG10 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3, DMC-GF5, DMC-GF6, DMC-GX7, DMC-LX100 is a truly excellent value.

The batteries and charger are of better quality than I expected. They seem durable, they charge quickly, and they operate perfectly in my LX100 camera. Unlike other off-brand batteries, they also fit nicely in the battery compartment and do not wobble around or get stuck!

Battery life seems on par with the OEM Panasonic battery. With three batteries--these two, plus the OEM battery--I never lack for power. I also like being able to charge two batteries simultaneously using both the Wasabi and OEM chargers. It's especially convenient that the Wasabi charger includes a DC outlet so that I can charge batteries from an accessory/cigarette-lighter-style outlet in my vehicle while traveling.

At $25, this is an outstanding value--and a fraction of what you would pay buying these bundled items from Panasonic. Highly recommended!
on October 12, 2011
I just purchased a LUMIX GF3 and decided to try the Wasabi batteries instead of the super expensive Panasonic batteries. I've used the Wasabi batteries for a month now and they're great! Attended the Petit LeMans four-day event / 10 hour race and had the opportunity to completely drain both batteries. There was absolutely no difference between the Panasonic and Wasabi. Fantastic buy!!
on November 29, 2012
At this price you can't beat the performance. For the most part a battery is a battery, as long as you're working with a quality vendor. These perform just as well as the Panasonic battery that came with my system. I've never used the charger.

With these two batteries and the one that came with my camera I made it through 2 weeks of taking pictures. We went through Mt. Rushmore, Glacier National Park, and two weddings.
on December 3, 2013
I have Panasonic Lumix G series cameras. Every time, I upgraded the camera, it got smaller which also means the battery got smaller. Instead of order extra Panasonic battery, I always order Wasabi ones and every time it works just like the original ones. I actually can not tell the differences between them.

So, it works perfectly with less money. No brainer!
on June 10, 2016
Using these successfully in my Lumix ZS-100 which uses one of the protected ID batteries. Considering you get two batteries AND a wall charger for less than half the price of one of the official panny batteries, you can't go wrong. On top of them being a fraction of the price I find they actually last longer than the original batteries.