Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on September 15, 2012
Great having two (2) high capacity batteries which the camera (Panasonic HC-V700Mk) recognizes correctly. I can completely fill a 64GB SD card with about 6 hours of HD video and still have battery remaining. Also great having a plug in charger (for home & car!) so I don't have to recharge batteries in the camera. Very happy with product - better than described and delivered lightning fast. Did I mention this was a great value??
on July 13, 2012
Saw the reviews on these batteries but was still suspicious if they would work. Opened the package and was pleasantly surprised they were x-large batteries. Didn't even realize that. Poped them in and they work flawlessly. Battery indicator works as well. Charging them fully now with the included charger and can't be happier. Great price and one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have the Panasonic HC-V500M.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 4, 2013
Using these batteries for the Panasonic HC V110. They work great, just cut the middle tab off above the word Wasabi. Removing the tab is very easy.

♦ 3.6V each.
♦ Much larger than the original battery.
♦ Lasts much longer than original battery.
♦ Wall charger eliminates having to charge battery while battery is in the camera.
♦ Wall charger allows use of camera while extra battery is charging.
♦ Has car charger and European adapter.
♦ Takes much longer to charge than original.
♦ Requires removing tab for battery to fit camera on HC V110.
♦ Larger battery increases length of camera. (See pics above)

Hope the video and the pics give you an idea of what you get, how to adapt the batteries for the HC V110 and what the camera looks like with the new battery. The video shows two batteries being adapted to fit the HC V110. Both batteries are the same, just different labels/sellers. If you don't feel you need more instruction on how to remove tabs, then skip the second part.

Be sure to check the pics at the top to see the camera with the battery.

Leave a comment if you have any questions. Thanks.
review image review image review image
on June 30, 2012
The Wasabi battery and charger kit worked perfectly on the Panasonic HC-V700 with each battery providing over 2 hours of record time in HD. The battery level shows on the screen. The wall charger is compact and works great! Highly recommend!
on June 5, 2012
Sorry, I haven't measured or kept track of the hours of operating time that I get out of the battery before it is fully discharged. But I can tell you that I am fully satisfied with the general result: a single charged battery provided all the power I needed during ordinary usage (a few hours of intermittent record/playback time) each day during my Southern California vacation last week. Batteries easily charged in the handy wall-unit recharger, with fold-out prongs for easy storage. So, I alternated batteries daily and always had a fully charged spare battery, just in case it was ever needed. Also, as one of the other reviewers mentioned, the battery charge level properly showed up on the camcorder - just like it should have if it was an original Panasonic battery. 5 stars!

BTW, I own an HDC TM-55K and an HDC TM-80K. The batteries fit both models perfectly. No problems with battery fitting either model.

* * * * *

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Customer Service at Blue Nook was great. I called them on a Monday to ask for expedited shipment because I was worried about receiving the package before leaving on vacation the next week. However, the Customer Service agent suggested that I save my money. He was confident that I would get the package just as quickly via standard shipment because of the way parcels are air-flown to Hawaii. He was right - I received the shipment on Wednesday, less than 48 hours from the time I called!
on April 4, 2013
I ordered this product based on the positive reviews from many others. It is a good value, but there are some things which are not quite what they appear. Here are some pros and cons

Pros: 2 batteries, dual voltage charger, car adapter, compact size, charge time shows on camera display

Cons:
The batteries are both rated at 4,000 mAh. This compares to 1,700 mAh for the battery that came with my Panasonic JCV-500M. The OEM battery lasts about 2.5 hours, so I was expecting that the Wasabi batteries would last at least twice that much based on their mAh rating- but not so. Both batteries when fully charged show approximately 3 hours on the camera display and this was barely half an hour more than the OEM battery. The batteries are also about twice the size of the OEM battery so they stick out about half an inch from the back of the camera.

I also had to order a replacement since the first unit I received came with a defective battery. Amazon does not sell this product directly, but they provided me with a prepaid shipping label and credited my account. What they could not do was simply replace the product as I requested. I had to order a new one, pay for it, and subsequently request a credit from Amazon for my first purchase.

I am not sure if I will be happy with the product in the long run, but I decided to keep it since the pros outweigh the cons - but not by much.
on June 18, 2012
I purchased these so I could video a wedding. On the panasonic V700M, the stock battery would get maybe 1hr and 20min. I didn't take an accurate measure of these batteries, but they just kept going, and going, and going... My guess is that they each last several hours. Very good battery life for the price! Plus, the charger is a bonus, since the stock V700M doesn't come w/ a discreet charger.

My only issue is with the fit of the batteries. They do not fit snug to the camera like the stock battery - they are a bit loose and wiggle around. They seem to work fine despite that, but I do have concerns about the contact points becoming sketchy over the long-term.
on October 28, 2012
I received my order after 4 days of ordering. I charged the batteries and installed into my Panasonic HC V700 and they fit perfectly and tightly. I also used the charger for my Panasonic included battery without issue. Really like the external charger and the battery did show time remaining in the LCD viewfinder.

The external international plug converter and the car charger adapter is another big plus for traveling.

Strongly recommend the product.

Edited 11/05/2012

I have just bought and received another set (batteries and chanrger). It worked flawless and the batteries fit snuggly to the camcorder. So I am equipped now for 12 hours of battery time (5 batteries) and 192 GB (5 SD cards). I record at 1080/60P. All set for my long journey of switching lodging every night and may not have time to charge multiple batteries per night.
on March 3, 2016
After recently purchasing a Panasonic HC-V160 (camcorder) i decide that the 40 minutes recording time provided by the included VW-VBY100 was not enough. The other two higher capacity batteries available for the HC-V160 are the VW-VBT190; 1940 mAh and the VW-VBT380; 3880 mAh, this last battery providing a recording time of 2 1/3 to 6 hours recording time according to Panasonic's user manual.

When I searched Amazon for the VW-VBT380 I found out that the Panasonic branded battery costs upwards of $100. However, in the search, this set of batteries and charger popped up, which it really shouldn't because out of the box the batteries will not fit in an HC-V160, and that's the reason I removed a star from the review.

But, following WakkyWabbit's review and tip, (which by the way thank you), I was able to modify the batteries with very little effort, as he stated all you have to do is remove a tab on the battery. While WakkyWabbit used a pair of pliers I used my Dremel tool, the mod took only seconds and the batteries fit correctly and are recognized by the camera.
on August 7, 2012
Ordered this set to take on a trip to europe and it worked perfectly. Batteries were long lasting, easy to use the charger, small/light so easy to pack -- excellent value! Stoked on my purchase decision.