|Sale:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (14%)|
Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit for Hands & Feet
- Greater detail in prints and no special paper required. Archive quality cardstock included
- Safe for newborns - Non-toxic, latex free, and no harsh chemicals.
- Baby print kit can be used for adults and older children too.
- Cleans off easily with baby wipes (included) or soap and water.
- Two sets of 3x5 ink strips (total of 4 sheets) makes up to 4 to 8 prints for most children under 12 months.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Put lots of lotion on your child's feet or hand before you ink them. This make cleanup way easier.
2. Do it while they sleep. It's tempting to do while they are awake, but somehow they know you want them still and freak out the second you start this process.
3. Have extra baby wipes on hand. The provided wipe isn't enough to clean off.
4. Let whatever you stamp dry for a day or two. Don't touch it sooner.
Follow these directions and you will have great success with this product and memories to last a lifetime.
DISCLAIMER – I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review it is based off my experience with the product.
Although the kit comes with 2 baby wipes, I just used my own baby wipes with a bit of olive oil to clean the ink off his hands. The ink came off easily, but it was still reassuring to know that the ink is non-toxic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just had a baby and while working on a baby book for her, I decided to include hand and foot prints. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Nicole
The instructions are very easy to read, there are three thick pieces of paper so you can attempt making the prints perfect more than once, and the ink is resealable if you do not... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Elizabeth
No inky mess when dealing with a newborn is amazing! This kit is nice because you can take that adorable little hand or footprint without having to worry about getting ink all over... Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Andrea Cardona
This ink worked really well for footprints of my newborn. The ink was dark on the paper and the edges were clear with good detail. Read morePublished 2 days ago by CCK1968
I have wanted to get one of these as a baby shower gift for my sister in law because she will be having twin girls very soon. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Ashley C.
Super easy to use! It is exactly as presented and we'll worth the money to make lasting memories! I received a discounted product for an honest reviewPublished 4 days ago by Samantha Buck
This kit is a necessity for every expectant family. The ink is non toxic which makes me feel at ease using it on my little one. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I like this washable baby safe ink print kit for hands and feet from California baby prints. I've been looking for an ink print that I can use to get the hand and footprint of my... Read morePublished 6 days ago by mary lou
I am very excited about this washable baby safe ink kit. I have been wanting to find something like this to make prints of my son's hand and footprints. Read morePublished 7 days ago by The Acks Mom