Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Washed Hats, Royal Medium/Large
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 21, 2011
though quite bland in color, this is a great camping hat. Cool, shady, somewhat stylish. Kinda expensive for the large size but I'm glad I bought it. It can be dampened with cool water and act as an evaporative cooler when in the sun.
on May 16, 2013
I purchased this hat to wear myself (adult woman). However, I found that it runs small. It is a nice weight fabric and it has a good shape. So I gave it to my 5 year old son and it's only a little loose on his head so he'll probably be able to wear it for a few years.
on September 1, 2015
I've been told this hat makes me look like an old fisherman. Goal reached. We've been through a lot this hat and me. A wind picked it up and blew it off my head one morning as I was crossing a highway carrying a steaming hot cappuccino. I used the wrong hand to save the hat mid-flight and ended up with burns all over my neck and head. But did I throw away the hat? Did I curse the hat? No. I gave up cappuccino.
on May 29, 2012
I got the M/L size and according to the size chart it should fit but did not. I would have reordered the size larger but they wanted to charge almost twice the price for a size larger. Ended up ordering the Cobra hat which is also nice and of the same quality for $8 less.
on July 30, 2013
My head measures 23" and a M/L size fits me perfectly. The hat shape is not as flattering as I would like, due to some excess and uneven materials on the crown. I hope it would stretch out evenly over time.
on August 11, 2014
This hat arrived quickly and looks well made. The color and construction looks just as expected. Unfortunately this hat is just too snug for my melon. The M/L feels more S/M to me. While I could actually fit it on my head, after one cycle through the laundry, there is no way it would ever fit again. I had to send this one back... If a larger sizes were available, I would probably try again.
on October 19, 2011
The color is bit greenish. I thought beige is tending towards brownish. In general, a good hat with good head coverage. Easy to carry in the purse as it is crushable.
on July 9, 2012
Lovely washed hat. Really served the purpose i bought it for. I have a small head and the size i selected perfectly fits!
on July 13, 2015
I didn't particularly, like the fabric in this hat, but it suited the purpose. A great value and can be worn by both men & women or kids. Lots of colors and was delivered very quickly. I purchased it for a Father's Day gift and though I ordered it just before that day, it was delivered promptly.
on June 4, 2014
This hat fits my needs perfectly. It fits well, shades my face, ears and the back of my neck while I am outdoors. Be it golfing, working in the yard (I don't "garden") or driving in my convertible, the hat meets all expectations.

I've only had this about 10 days, if the hat does not continue to impress, I will update this review.