Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Washington Redskins Marque Printed Fleece Throw, 50-inch by 60-inch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Washington Redskins|Size: 50" x 60"|Change

on February 28, 2014
Design is awesome and clear. blanket itself is like how you would use a wind breaker and not a snow jacket.
on April 6, 2014
I wanted to sure prize my Seahawks loving girlfriend and she was and loves it however I was disappointed with thickness and the low quality stitching around the edges. It makes me afraid to wash it because I think it may start to fall apart
on August 30, 2014
You are buying the name...small and lightweight. Nice but not what I was expecting. Would not buy this item again.
on August 16, 2015
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE ITS FALSE ADVERTISING AND LET ME TELL YOU, BEING A TRUE OAKTOWN RAIDERS FAN YOU BEWARE OF SELLING SUCH A TACKY WASTE OF MATERIAL AND ITS NOT EVEN BLACK, OWE IF I WASH IT THE MATERIAL WILL FALL APART AND THE STITCHING COULDNT BE WORSE. I'm reporting your company to the BBB!!!!
review image review image
on April 8, 2014
The fleece blanket is very thin and not very warm. Poor quality for a fleece blanket. I would not recommend this blanket.
on January 2, 2016
Cheaply made and very very very very thin! Stitching is horrid and was falling apart literally as I unrolled it. The thinness can be compared to a sheet literally as in the second picture I have it against my bed sheet. It is also small, so unless you're a hobbit don't bother. I have t shirts thicker than this !! Very and utterly disappointed!!
review image review image
on December 28, 2013
This was the hit of my family's white elephant for Christmas! There were 9 adults and everyone wanted it! My nephew-in-law ended up with it!
Great quality, vibrant, and super fast shipping!
on September 4, 2015
review image
on October 11, 2014
I was disappointed with my purchase because the blanket was very thin. It will be used as a wall hanging instead of a blanket.
on December 7, 2013
This blanket was thicker than I expected. It looks exactly like it does in the picture! I gave it to my boyfriend as a present, and he loves it. It's super soft and warm! It's like a normal fleece blanket and not like a cheap thin one. I would recommend this product!