Questions & Answers
Giraf Portable Travel Bidet
by Giraf
4.2 out of 5 stars (213)
$9.40
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
vote
My answer may be a little "gross". But to answer your question, it all depends on how and where you aim the spray AND how forceful you squeeze the bidet. When I do the no 2, I make sure the bidet is totally full. Then I aim it properly to spray directly on that area needing rinsing. I wipe with toilet paper. Then I may have to rinse again. Sometimes, however, after doing it twice, I may still have to use a wipe. However, it certainly does help cut down on toilet paper and wipes used. I have hemorroids and I no longer have issues with them since I've started using this device. I have one in every bathroom and I also have one that I travel with (it has it's own pouch) I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Dec 12, 2013 by Sweet Thing
vote
There is no need for a separate bidet and toilet - there are great "washlets" that are bidet seats that replace your toilet seat. Many are here on amazon in all price ranges and features.
Jun 12, 2012 by GreenMom
votes
It never contacted water in the bowl in my case, you don't need to put it into the bowl too much, just a little bit to reach the point.
Mar 12, 2014 by Strong
votes
I think 16 ozs. I don't have a need to use exact measurements with a portable bidet. I had two, another of a different make. The nozzle fell, broke, and I like this one better to replace the other broken portable bidet. I think it's easier to use, I like the nozzle better, it doesn't have that awkward or clumsy feel, and it holds a little more water, doesn't have to be refilled as much, which is about 16 ozs. Thank you.
Oct 16, 2014 by Sandy
votes
mine does not leak or i would not have said good things about it. its very usful to fill and have in the car or keep it it in your deskfor use at the office
Sep 15, 2014 by dg
votes
enough
Aug 25, 2014 by Leukokane
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers