Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on June 11, 2012
I felt compelled to leave a review of my recent labeler software purchase after reading a few of the other reviews. So far my experience has been nothing short of excellent. I will agree that there is an adjustment period at first while learning the software however tech support was more than willing to help me configure my printer and select the appropriate template to work from. Linking to my database was straightforward and had no issues. We actually use the software to label and barcode used sporting equipment for resale and for this purpose it has been fantastic. I compared labeler software to Bartender and nicelabel and it does everything I need it to for less than half the price. Overall I feel like I got great value for my buy and would certainly recommend it to others looking to create barcodes or simply labels.
on January 31, 2012
We use this program and the Wasp WPL305 printer for our wholesaler's open house every year. I link all of our products on sale in an Excel spreadsheet to this program and then I link how many of each label I need to a data column. Example: if we have 5 of FreezerA and 8 of WasherB on clearance, the program will print 5 labels for FreezerA and 8 of WasherB. It's fantastic! I add a barcode for the part number and our customers walk around and pull stickers for the product they want to buy. When the stickers are gone, the product is sold out.

First time use is a little tricky. I have had a few glitches to work around. Overall, in January/February we use it to print 10K labels. It gets the job done.
on July 10, 2015
the product lacks the refinements that would make it better. You can't save your work from any screen. You always need to return to the file tab. My biggest problem is that it periodically crashes. a message will appear stating that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. Then it does what appears to be a self scan and then it aborts. On the plus side it does handle all the barcode requirements for the auto industry.
on June 7, 2011
I use Wasp Labeler V6 everyday. I link to Excel spread sheets. I use bar codes. I print to Zebra printers, laser printers, Toshiba copiers. I'm on Amazon because I want to buy a third copy for our business.
on September 7, 2005
Very difficult to understand and all but one tech support guy was rude and unhelpful.