From the Back Cover
The Latest Methods for Managing Wastewater Collection Systems
This Water Environment Federation resource provides up-to-date guidance on the oversight of wastewater collection systems, including gravity sewers, pumping stations, force mains, and other sewer-conveyance-related facilities. This authoritative volume offers strategies for developing a comprehensive asset-management program that encompasses capacity, management, operations, and maintenance (CMOM) principles as well as the business, engineering, human resource, and communications aspects of a wastewater collection systems project.
Wastewater Collection Systems Management, Sixth Edition covers:
- System operations and maintenance
- Information management
- Collection system assessment and capital improvement planning
- System design considerations
- Construction contracting
- Public policy and community relations
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Safety, standard procedures, training, and certifications
- Emergency preparedness and security
About the Author
Water Environment Federation Technical Practice Committee was created by the Federation Board of Control on October 11, 1941. The primary function of the Committee is to originate and produce, through appropriate subcommittees, special publications dealing with technical aspects of the broad interests of the Federation.