Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OrangeTag LED Watch Futuristic Japanese Style Multicolor LED Watch with Black Strap
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2013
Just received today. Watch does not work. None of the LEDS light when either button is pushed. May be a dead battery, I have no way of knowing and I will not open the back of a brand new item. Plus I have no jewelers tools to use to unscrew the battery retainer. I am 68 years old with bad eyesight. Impossible for me to do. I could take it somewhere but I would hate to spend that money and find out that is not the problem. I do not think the customer should have to do repair work on a new item before it will work. I will have to wait another month to receive another shipment so either way .. I lose! I have contacted seller and customer service. We will see how that goes.
Update .. 2 hours later .. heard back from seller .. they asked if I would change the battery. That's all they said.
Revised ... seller has offered to send a replacement watch. They showed high integrity and compassion and wanted to help the best way they could. Hopefully this will resolve my problem. I will review the replacement item when I receive it.
Received replacement watch in rapid time. It works perfectly. Looks amazing. I am very pleased with the watch. More than that I am amazed at the integrity and compassion this seller has shown to this customer. Way beyond what was expected! Thank you!
77 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
This was a terrible purchase. I surprised my husband with it and he loved it the first time it lit up, but when he went to prgram it it completely stopped working and this was all in a frame of minutes.
on November 17, 2012
This watch is soo much cooler then I thought anything costing under $20.00 could be. The display is absolutley Beautiful with bright colors that appear in archs. I have only had the watch for a week and it commands constant attention from people that ask questions about it. Most striking is the display that automatically illuminates every 1/2 hour automatically. When I tell people how to use the lights to tell the time they appear to think its really interesting. If you love Techy Gizmos this watch is for You !. Not to mention the Black Leather band and face of this watch are high quality. I Love watches and this one is really Fun to wear. This would be a Great Gift for the Holiday season !!!.
on June 21, 2013
The battery died.. from the two minutes I held the watch it was bright.. then like this review faded and died
on June 7, 2013
Watch was a gift for my son. I set it up the night I got it. By the same time the next day it no longer worked. Purchased a new battery, still nothing. Garbage. Should have listen to the other reviews, but there were a few good ones so I took a chance. Wasted $12!!
on March 15, 2013
Works then does not and when it did I could not change the time even when following directions. I would not buy this again.
on June 30, 2013
When one LED is lit, adjacent LEDs also seem to be lit. This makes it kind of hard to tell the time. A+ for the concept though
on January 5, 2013
This was my second purchase of this watch and the same thing happened again....the lights stopped working after a week. This product sucks!!!
on November 22, 2012
This watch definitely gets peoples attention! The lights on the watch are well lit, so it makes it easy to tell time even in the dark. This watch is purely to be flashy and tell you what time it is and what date too. Setting the watch can be a little tricky, but the instructions it comes with can walk you through what you need to know quite well. Ill have to admit, the wristband it comes with really does not go too well with the watch itself, there should be an option to get this with some kind of metal band. But since its only $15, you cant really complain with what you get for this watch!

So all in all, if your looking to grab peoples attention when you want to know what time it is, this watch is definitely for you lol. It is a good deal.

Note: When you want to know the time however, you will have to click a button on the side of the watch. You cannot simply look at what time it is unless you push the button. Meaning, if you have your hands full, your not going to be able to tell what time it is! There is an option to have it light up every 10,20,30,40,50 minutes and show you the time, but there is no option for it to show you time instantly when you look at it! Just a small warning about that, nothing major though..
on May 20, 2014
This watch is clearly not expensive. The declared customs value is $3. But, I cannot tell you if it works or not, as no directions were included. I don't know how to set it, and it has a variety of settings. So all I can do right now is light it up. The colors sure are pretty. But the watch sits quietly, unusable.