5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Cute & Washes Well
I bought this for a friend's baby; she is into monkeys these days :) The outfit is very cute & soft cotton. My friend said it washed well with virtually no shrinkage & the fit was true to size.
Published 14 months ago by Katawampas

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants tight in the waist (comparably).
My baby is 14 months and is just now out-growing her 12 months clothing. While this outfit is very cute, the pants are not sized properly. I bought size 18 months and they are very tight around her waist. Every other brand she has the 18 month size is still too big.
Published 13 months ago by Knewman

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Cute & Washes Well, December 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect day care outfit, January 31, 2014
Cute outfit to wear to daycare. Mom said it washed and dried well. Logan looks really cute in the outfit and it fits her well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved, January 3, 2014
Beautiful and perfect ..!! love the quality of products Carter's the perfect one, and the price as good as the same..

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, March 4, 2014
This outfit has not been working out for my 1 year old cousin. She is on the chubbier side and is in a size 18 months which was way too small. I then returned this and got a 24 months and it is too long. Did not work out for her. I feel as though the product isn't true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 14, 2014
This was a cute and perfect gift for an adorable little girl. Fits good and she looks so cute in it. Made well for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, February 13, 2014
It is perfect for everyday use. And I was very happy with the quality! this will be going to my grand-daughter whom lives out of state, and will ask her mom how she liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby clothes, January 13, 2014
This was a gift and they people loved it. it was cute and inexpensive and pretty. liked the colors also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 10, 2014
My toddler looks absolutely stinkin adorable in this set. The arms seem to be a little short on her but she likes it and its comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants tight in the waist (comparably)., December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Value, December 31, 2013
B. Johnson (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased two Sesame Street two-piece outfits for my great-niece. The fabric is excellent and the items are well made. This is a great value for the money.