5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful vibrant colors!
This outfit is soft, warm and snuggly without being too warm to wear inside. The colors are so pretty. A really cute outfit!
Published 5 months ago by Judith C Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute outfit
Published 5 months ago by Ashlie Wilk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful vibrant colors!, January 24, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute outfit, January 20, 2014
Ashlie Wilk (NASHVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Watch Me Grow! by Sesame Street Baby-Girls Infant 2-Piece Tunic And Pant (Apparel)
I really like the design of this outfit. It's comparable to most other outfits for 2 yr old girls. My only reason for not giving it a 5 was because a seam on the collar of the tunic came loose. Not sure if that happened after the 1st wash (but not wear) or if it came that way as I did not inspect it that close. Either way I have to fix it before she wears it for the 1st time which i the only draw back of the outfit so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small Tunic, January 19, 2014
Tunic is too small for this pant........ dissaointed. Before everything fitted very well, quality is not also that good I thoughtl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Cute outfit!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants pull diaper down, March 8, 2014
The top is nice and warm (fleece material) and the butterfly is super cute. This outfit washes well too. The only thing I don't like is that the pants seem as though they are made for a thin baby and the waist sits kinda on the bulk of the diaper in the back so as baby moves it has a tendency to pull her diaper down. It's annoying, but not a major problem. Overall, it is a nice outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 18, 2014
The outfit is really cute, love the pants. The colors are little bit darker that the picture (could be my impression). Fits good to my 12 months, 22 lbs baby. I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of quality (first time I buy this brand) second washes and so far, so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, February 13, 2014
My daughter loved this outfit and her baby will look cute as a button in it. It is nice and soft and the little ruffle on the top is so cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars How cute, January 14, 2014
Bought this for my grand daughter as a Christmas gift. Such a cute outfit and such a good fit. Am very happy with this product and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift, January 4, 2014
this is the cutest little outfit bought for our Christmas Tree Kids of needy families in the area. I hope her mother loves it.

Watch Me Grow! by Sesame Street Baby-Girls Infant 2-Piece Tunic And Pant