5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!
Published on January 16, 2013 by C

3.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS BETTER THAN WORKS, BUT STILL GOOD
Strap arrived very quickly. Excellent materials quality. Color is awesome (better than it appears on screen). But the buckle end of the NATO-style strap is a little short, causing the buckle to sit on the outside of my wrist instead of the bottom. A minor annoyance from an otherwise excellent product.
Published 9 months ago by John P.

3.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS BETTER THAN WORKS, BUT STILL GOOD, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Watch Band Nylon One Piece Military Sport Olive Green Heavy Stainless Buckle 18 millimeter (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, January 16, 2013
I put this on an older Cabela's Military Field watch after the original leather band gave up the ghost and man, does it look awesome! This is the first time I've use a nato strap and I have to say this one has highly impressed me. I looked at Maratac straps but the price put me off and this one looked like a reasonable option and I'm glad I went with it. The stainless buckles are kind of a pewter color with a matte finish which complements my watch and the strap color is much better than pictured, more of a neutral brown/olive. The nylon is high quality and I would describe it as dense, (rather than stiff) with a silky smooth surface. Great strap for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the price, August 7, 2012
durable, long enough for sure (i had to cut mine down and burn the edge), and sturdy. has a nice "thick" feel to it, the metal bands are great and hold the band in place when you fold it back over. I took this (and my military watch) to Sears watch repair and the same watch and band in black color--both were adjusted properly for $6. What a deal! This strap will last. Like I said, if you cut down the strap, be sure to burn the edge so it does not fray. Very pleased with this

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality band - good price, June 24, 2014
Great product - great price, half what you would pay elsewhere for this quality. The nylon and rings are all high grade. It takes some time to break it in...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch strap, January 11, 2013
John Yeager (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
Not much to say about a watch strap except this seems very sturdy and the look is spot on for a replace balistic band. If this is your first ballistic band put it on can be a bit of a pain. Unless our wrist is the size of a ham you will likely need to feed the end of the strap back through the double rings to hold it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality item, March 4, 2015
Very nice quality item. A little unclear on the Swiss Tech brand, as this item appears to be "Made in China", based on packaging and other indicators. Good quality strap, cheap, quickly delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014
Item was as described. Worked properly. Shipped item quickly and packaged well. Would refer item to a friend.