Watch Pin Set - Size 6mm-23mm, 360 Pc - JT620
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 18 sizes 6mm to 23mm (springs-compressed) stainless steel spring bars for men's and women's watches
- Spring bars fit between lugs of wristwatch to hold watch band in place; fit most watch brands
- Use on metal nylon military-style leather bands easy to install with spring bar tool; 1.5mm diameter bars
- Includes spring retraction tool & pin pusher; pays for itself with one use includes organizer case
- Broken spring bars are most-common cause of watch loss - replace worn & broken bars immediately
Use forked-end of spring bar tool to retract springs for removal or insertion. For watches that have holes drilled completely through the lugs, use tool pin-end to push springs in to remove. What size spring bar to use? Measure distance (in millimeters) between inside edges of lugs to obtain watch lug size. As a general rule, use spring bar next size DOWN since spring bar length is measured with springs retracted. For instance, if the lug width is 18mm first try 17mm spring bars. The bars should fit snug but not require undo force to insert. If fit is too tight, use next size smaller.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B005LJT0HE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||SE|
Top Customer Reviews
but it was easy to see the quality difference compared to the bent pin i was trying to replace. these pins are thin and inconsistent in sizes and dont fit too well. the same size pin was a fight to get inside and then quicky bent and popped out shortly after. the next pin size down was too small and fell out fairly easily. but at least i have a lot of them so now when the pin pops out every now and then i have some replacements...
All spring bars were gone and on top of that different sizes.
Bought this product and fixed them all.
Worked well, some spring bars in the box were mixed with others but not a big deal.
Happy with the purchase , seller and time of delivery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly what i needed, repaired my watches and saved alot of money. ThanksPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
the pin remover broke the second time I used it..I've ordered a replacement hopefully built a little strongerPublished 7 months ago by Tom Flagler
I'm very happy with this set . I can fix alot of watcher now.Published 10 months ago by Peter B. Tobin
It is a exactly the items that i expected, Quality is good and I am very happy with this transaction.
I would recommend this vendor in the near future
it did not have my size I am looking or40or 45 m m size ,its too week brick too quickPublished on November 3, 2013 by abe
This is a great product, just as the manufacturer described. Would definitely buy again and will recommend to my friends!Published on October 27, 2013 by Fred Cockfield