Top Chef 11 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sin City Vice Bravo's "Top Chef" returns for its sixth season with a delicious twist, taking the heated competition to Las Vegas. The 17 new chef'testants are in for a sweet surprise when they team up for their first challenge to create a dish based on their own signature vices. World-renowned chef Wolfgang Puck serves as guest judge.
2. Bachelor/Ette Party Wedding bells are a' ringing. In the second episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas," the chef'testants will have to adapt swiftly to a city famous for its quickie marriages by catering to a poolside bachelor and bachelorette party.
3. Thunderbirds It's time to load up 'em up and ship 'em out when the elimination challenge calls for feeding the famed Thunderbirds - the Air Force's most elite demonstration team. The chefs are given limited time and supplies to create a plentiful meal for the masses at Nellis Air Force Base. Mark Peel, owner of Campanile restaurant in Los Angeles, guest judges.
4. Vivre Las Vegas The chefs must find that certain Je Ne Sais Quoi in Sin City. The contestants are put to the test when they must pair up to make the perfect French dish for some of France's culinary greats: "Chef of the Century," Joel Robuchon along with culinary superstars Daniel Boulud, Hubert Keller, Laurent Tourondel and Jean Joho join the competitors at Joel Robuchon for this French-tastic fine-dining challenge.
5. Camping The chef'testants rough it ranch-style this week when the quickfire requires them to cook with cactus. For the elimination challenge, they must sleep under the stars at a camping site and plan a menu for some Las Vegas cowboys.
6. Penn & Teller Are you watching closely? The chef'testants must roll up their culinary sleeves when they are asked to put on a show and deconstruct a classic dish for the masters of illusion, Penn and Teller.
7. Dinner Party The chef'testants test their luck when they are asked to pull a slot machine to determine the guidelines for the quickfire challenge. For elimination, they must prepare a special dinner for Macy's Culinary Council members Tyler Florence, Tom Douglas, Nancy Silverton, Govind Armstrong, and Takashi Yagihashi.
8. Pigs And Pinot In the eighth episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas," the chefs arrive at guest judge Charlie Palmer's Aureole restaurant at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, where the wine supply is never-ending.
9. Restaurant Wars It's baaaaaaaaack - Restaurant Wars - and this time it's Sin City style.
10. Meat Natalie The editors of TV Guide came up with a list of shows which are used as inspiration for a TV Dinner quickfire challenge. The remaining chef'testants are then put to the test as they visit Tom's restaurant, Craft Steak in Las Vegas, to cook for Natalie Portman and friends.
11. Top Chef All Stars Dinner Season five fan-favorite Fabio Viviani hosts an all-star get-together complete with a challenge as past chef'testants rehash their favorite moments on the series.
12. Strip Around The World It's hotel heaven for the six remaining chefs on "Top Chef: Las Vegas." The chef'testants must whip up the perfect breakfast in bed dish. Nigella Lawson serves as guest judge.
13. Culinary Olympics The competition is heating up as this week's challenge is based on the Bocuse d'Or - one of the world's most prestigious cooking competitions founded by famed chef Paul Bocuse. His son, Jerome Bocuse, guest judges along with special guest, renowned American chef Thomas Keller.
14. Season Finale - Part 1 And then there were four - the remaining chef'testants head to Napa Valley to compete in the penultimate challenge that will determine who makes it to the final round and who will take home the title of "Top Chef."
15. Season Finale - Part 2 The final three chefs battle it out to cook the best meal of their lives and earn the prestigious title of Bravo's "Top Chef" in the final episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas."
16. Watch What Happens Reunion The drama is served piping hot on Bravo's "Top Chef: Las Vegas: Watch What Happens Reunion." Bravo executive and "Watch What Happens" host Andy Cohen chats up season six's chef'testants and host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judges Gail Simmons and Toby Young.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Supporting actors||Camille Becerra, Sandee Birdsong, Clay Bowen, Tom Colicchio, Cliff Crooks, Harold Dieterle, Micah Edelstein, Ilan Hall, Padma Lakshmi, Dave Martin, Michael Midgley, Miguel Morales, Gail Simmons, Sam Talbot, Lee Anne Wong|
|Executive Producer||Bengt Anderson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Had a few problems with watching it but customer service did a great job working it out. Loved it.Published 1 day ago by nancy
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 1 month ago by smashbox24cr
What is not to love about Top Chef...The Chefs, The Judges, The Challenges! Love It All, especially the Quick Fire Challenges!Published 2 months ago by Gypsy Autumn Rose
I just love the competition . The rotating judges are a good idea also. I have been fortunate enough to have been exposed to the preparation of food through friends and associates. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dominic Freeman
I got this as a gift. I loved too be able to re-visit this year. Lots of things I forgot.Published 5 months ago by Thyme
It is great to see where the chefs you see on television got started in their careers. Just fun to watchPublished 6 months ago by Susan Sewald
This season was, in my opinion one of the best. It is also one of the seasons that is hardly ever replayed on TV, so I bought it and completely enjoying watching it the second... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Taryn Ulrich
I just love the new season keep it up. I think that the chefs are doing a great job I like seeing the drama in the housePublished 10 months ago by nana
Other than the Top Chef All-Stars season this was my favorite season. The level of food that was being produced during this season was complex and exciting. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Claudia Pepin