Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2012 3:37:46 PM PDT
D. Bentley says:
If "uTrusted" is the seller at the top, turn around and find another seller. uTrusted is mi-using this page to sell unlicensed and illegally packaged knockoffs for "KI-NECT" that are not PDP products.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:53:37 PM PST
SN says:
Got the same crap today. It came all in pieces.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 10:07:22 AM PST
junk. don't use them

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 9:57:07 AM PST
Czechsaint says:
You can add CE Compass to the list of companies selling the YCC knockoffs. I just received one from them yesterday, very disappointed.

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 5:40:16 AM PST
R. Gohla says:
Ordered a Logitech Headset on December 11th, 2012, for $70. Was supposed to receive it in 2-3 days via Amazon Prime. It's now January 5th, and i have still not received my package. They sent me an email saying my package was rejected by USPS due to an invalid address,... The address is fine, and they're lying saying it was shipped when it was clearly not. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 8:45:38 PM PST
Jelly says:
haha i am an idiot. i attached it to the tv despite seeing that it didn't have the padding to protect the tv. i remembered that it was supposed to be shiny so i was confused. then i look at the box and it doesn't even have the xbox logo. it said x-360 xD

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 5:56:01 PM PST
Barb M. says:
Something's fishy: $ taken out day after placing order. No tracking info. Purchase advertised as NEW but came OUT OF BOX, in bubble wrap & USPS mailing bag. USPS delivery expected 2/23. On 2/28, requested seller to generate search; they didn't. Order shipped 2/19 from CO arrived WA on 3/4 from DIFFERENT SELLER (NetDirectSales.com) who pulls overstock from hardware bundle in non-retail packaging.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 7:09:32 PM PDT
Aggie says:
Wish I would have seen this post earlier....uTrusted gave me fake crap too. Returned the counterfeit garbage, and ordered a TV clip from Amazon, LLC. We will see how all that goes; what a hassle.

Posted on Apr 18, 2013 11:15:33 PM PDT
USer says:
you guys need to contact amazon customer service to get this junk removed and these sellers banned. Posing here will not help the situation of ppl getting fake stuff. Leave feedback and contact amazon and amazon will take care of them

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2013 5:34:30 AM PDT
D. Bentley says:
@USer if only that worked. I contacted them. I reported the seller. The junk is still here, and you're a fool if you think any corporation gives a rats ass about their customers.

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 8:06:36 PM PDT
USer says:
thats where you are wrong, i am personally responsible for 5 sellers being removed from amazon as they insist on selling fakes. If amazon doesnt listen contact PDP or microsoft counterfeit department and let them know. they will take care of the issue as this sellers is making a lot of money selling fake stuff as genuine.

Posted on May 10, 2013 11:23:49 PM PDT
Artie says:
I just received mine today which I ordered "Like New" from the "Amazon Warehouse".. It's the crappy knock-off model... Amazon's warehouse's QA has dropped massively lately.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 11:38:25 AM PDT
HCM-CUC says:
I bought batteries from uTrusted last November. They sold me the batteries with printed words 07-2012. I contacted them and they LIED to me. They told me that the manufacture date. After 30 days, I had someone to check the voltage of the batteries. They told me that the voltage was too low to run any equipment. Apparently, the printed date was the expiration date of the batteries. uTrusted sold EXPIRED batteries. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM uTRUSTED.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 11:45:56 AM PDT
HCM-CUC says:
Make sure you test the product ASAP and contact Amazon quickly to resolve any problem when you buy something from different vendor than Amazon. This uTrusted company now have their products sold by Global Price store. This might be the same uTrusted but they register with different name. Only buy from big names. This uTrusted seller MIGHT be a one or two people company run by the Chinese who buy cheap products to earn profit.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360
Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360 by PDP (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (978)