5.0 out of 5 stars First Review
Once again,I thank the author for the excellent W.W. recipes.I agree with her suggestions about eating a salad every day.Her ideas will help me do just that.
Published on August 26, 2012 by L.I. LINDA

1.0 out of 5 stars luv2read
I downloaded this book however, the only thing that shows up are the titles... no ingredients no instructions.
Just the name of the salads...doesn't help me much!

Frustrating and a waste of my time! Good thing it was free!

If I could give it less than 1 star I would!
Published 16 months ago by Darlene

5.0 out of 5 stars First Review, August 26, 2012
This review is from: Weight Watcher Whiz Healing & Vibrant Salads Points Plus Recipes Cookbook (Weight Watcher Whiz Series 8) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 19, 2013
Great Product at a Great Value!! This is a Great seller with fast shipping!! What are you waiting for?? Get Yours today!!

1.0 out of 5 stars luv2read, July 5, 2013
Just the name of the salads...doesn't help me much!

Frustrating and a waste of my time! Good thing it was free!

If I could give it less than 1 star I would!

4.0 out of 5 stars HEALTHY Rabbit Food, March 31, 2013
Great photos and book, now if I could FOLLOW it maybe I would be even healthier. Price was right FREE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, December 6, 2012
Good easy to follow recipes with yummy foods and good advice. Needs photos tho to really tick all my boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes look healthy and decadent!!!, September 21, 2012
I haven't had the chance to try any of the recipes yet, but after glancing thru havc found several that look excellent. I can't wait to get to the store for the fresh herbs I want, so that I can begin using the appetizing recipes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're a salad lover, August 28, 2012
Jen (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
If you actually enjoy eating salads on a regular basis, this would be a good cookbook for you. It includes a variety of 15 different salads. Unfortunately, there is no interactive table of contents. I personally only found one recipe in here that I would consider trying, but I am also not a huge fan of salads. I just thought I would give it a look-see since it's free. If you are trying to lose weight, this book could be helpful. The author encourages you to eat a salad every day, as it could help you lose weight and be healthier (as long as you are eating the right kinds of salads).