5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
Published 18 months ago by PKRobles

1.0 out of 5 stars Reprint of previous book
If you have the WW cookbook from last year (the one with the vegetable tossed linguine on cover), this is basically the same book. Maybe they added some new slow cooker recipes, but the rest of the book is the same.

I got burned last time, buying what I thought was a new WW cookbook. It was the same book as the previous year but with a different cover.
Published 19 months ago by Regina Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook (Slow Cooker Bonus Edition) (Weight Watchers (Wiley Publishing)) (Ring-bound)
This is the first Weight Watchers cook book I've ever bought and I am glad I did. My daughter and I love to cook and we've been really cooking up a storm with these recipes. I like the full color pictures and helpful hints (FYI section on many pages). The most helpful, of course, is the nutritional values spelled out for each recipe. The recipes are easy to tweak to spice it up or down as your taste-buds dictate. I've lost 22 pounds these past 3 months on Weight Watchers and with the help of these recipes I plan on losing another 20!

1.0 out of 5 stars Reprint of previous book, December 18, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., March 8, 2013
Great for us chefs on the Weight Watchers program because it gives us the Points Plus values for the recipes, which I really wanted in a cookbook. I was disappointed however that most of the crockpot recipes found in this cookbook were not easy, fix it and forget it which is about all I have time for. Still, it's a beautiful cookbook with great illistrations and easy to follow recipes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs more basic meals, April 5, 2013
Was disappointed with the recipes and could not believe that the slow cooker recipes were nothing special. I wished I had previewed the book at a local book store before I purchased it,

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, February 18, 2013
The recipes are great! I am a recipe cooker anyway and had always thought the WW recipes would be bland and boring. Not so! There are a host of of wonderful, flavorful recipes within. Would recommend. BUT buyer beware! This book contains almost exactly the same recipes as the other WW New complete cookbook. I bought both and have ended up giving the smaller book to a friend. Wasted $10!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, May 31, 2013
Love the tabs for easy reference to meat choices, etc. Very helpful when looking for a specific meat dish, vegetables, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook Helpful, April 4, 2013
Though it is by no means my favorite cookbook, it is quite helpful with getting started on the Weight Watchers diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the healthy cookbooks I've tried, May 20, 2013
I have been thrilled with this cook book. I bought it a month ago and have cooked 27 recipes out of it, running the gamut from desserts to complete meals. First, I am impressed by the flavors in the dishes. I have found with my other healthy cookbooks that after you cook a few meals, they all taste the same because they are all seasoned the same way (or overuse bellpepper and onion in every recipe). This book has a great variety of dishes and the flavors are amazing. Some of the recipes in this book will even place my former (and way less healthy) recipes for the same dishes because the taste is better. Very, very satisfied with this book and cannot recommend it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking, January 14, 2013
Much bigger than I expecyed ( a good thing ). Being on Weight Watchers, a lot of interesting recipes to go through. Should keep me busy for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, easy to make, reasonably low calorie and delicious, February 27, 2013
great recipes, easy to make, reasonably low calorie and delicious. I have followed the weight watcher's diet for three weeks and have lost over 11 pounds. I feel good!!

$29.99 $24.21