5.0 out of 5 stars love it,awsome!
Came a day ahead of schedule inside the Adidas box wrapped nicely. Watch is bold and manly, big face with large digits and a blue dim light that looks great. Very easy to set time and access other features. Modern style and very durable plastic . pleased with my selection, don't get one of those small Adidas watches go big it looks nice on your arm!
Published 7 months ago by D-Man

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy to read face, but confusing menu
This watch has an out-sized face with numbers that are easy to read. I don't like the fact that the function defaults back to "time" when I pause the stop watch function. I find that I have to push crazy sequence of buttons to change anything.
Published 7 months ago by Robert R. Stroud

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Officiating Watch!, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Mens Watches ADIDAS Performance ADIDAS DURAMO ADP6071 (Watch)
HUGE SCREEN!! That's a really nice factor for an official too. All the basics work really nice and are useful. Only thing keeping it from a 5 start is the fact that the instructions are useless?! There are different Timer options (CD-UP, CD-STP, CD-REP) that I don't really know what they are for and the instructions have nothing about that in them. One other snafu is that when you select one of the modes, say Timer, but don't actually start the Timer within about 15-30 seconds, it will automatically revert back to the Time screen. Not a huge deal, but as an official, I get it to Timer as I'm getting into position, then give the starting blast and start the clock...but by then it has reverted back to the Time screen. Again, not a huge deal, it would be a matter of changing my habit, but it would have been nice if it would stay in the mode selected all the time UNTIL I change it myself.

Did I mention that the screen is GARNORMOUS?! Perfect for the soccer or football official.

If anyone knows of a more thorough set of instructions, please let me know where they are so that I can be more versed in the workings of watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it,awsome!, April 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy to read face, but confusing menu, April 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens Watches - ADIDAS Performance, December 12, 2013
Good quality and looks pretty good. But BEWARE it is a BIG watch. Much bigger than it looks on the photo. If you want a big watch this is for you otherwise get the smaller version of the Adidas watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mans man watch....lol awesome wide faced watch, December 4, 2013
Watch is awesome, I like manly wide watches and this fits the profile. Looks great. Delivered as promised, new in the box

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Great product, November 15, 2014
I love it. Great product. Only one down side I see in this product that it is little bit of weighty. Bit lighter would have been great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014