Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2012
Don't buy this product! The inside sole came apart on the first use in the pool. I bought them to wear in the pool for water aerobics and i was extremely disappointed. The glue was everywhere and it was difficult to wash the glue off the soles of my feet. On top of that it cost me more to ship it back than what I paid for them! Extremely unhappy!!!
on November 10, 2012
People wanted to know where I got them . The only thing I don't like about them is the insoles . Keep coming out when I try to remove shoes . And insoles are coming De-laminated after less than 1 month use .
on June 14, 2014
I generally don't write reviews, but just wanted to warn buyers that, while these are decent water shoes for the price, they size way large. I typically wear a size 9 in shoes and sneakers, but I had to return these twice and ended up with a size 7. For something like water shoes I wanted a snug fit so they wouldn't slide around, and 8 & 9 were both too large. At the very least order a size smaller than you usually wear.
on October 1, 2012
The shoe has an excellent bottom sole. The fabric is of good quality. The problem is the insert sole. The adhesive is not strong and thus the insert moves "slides" with normal walking. This happens quite often. If not for the insert problem I would recommend.
on March 29, 2014
The shoe looks good - HOWEVER, my husband normally wears a 9.5 and the reviews said to order down if you're a half size, so he ordered a 9. The shoe was HUGE - fit as if it was an 11. There was no size on packaging (plastic bag) and no size in the shoes themselves, so we don't know if we received an actual 9 or something larger. We suspect it was the wrong size. The seller refused to pay for shipping back, so we will not order from them again. Would have reordered had the seller been willing to exchange and help identify the size.
on December 23, 2013
I use shoes for pool walking and wore a hole in these the second time I used them. Try something else.
on September 10, 2012
I purchased these for a cruise I just came back from. I put them on to go to an on-ship activity called the flow-rider. While walking from my cabin to the flow-rider, the arch of my foot started to hurt. I realized it was the sole of the shoe had ripped off and was now bunched up in the middle of my foot. It was only glued on and apparently with no water, just walking, that was enough to ruin them. I wound up having to take them off, slide the sole down a bit and it would work for about 10 yards. On an excursion where I really wanted the shoes, it hurt so bad, even before we started the excursion, I had to rip out and throw away the sole.

Spend a bit more money and get something else.
on May 30, 2015
I order these for myself after having a different brand for a long time. They are HUGE. They're a set of clown shoes for the water. If you order these, make sure to order a size or two less than your normal size... Plus, they stink to high heaven of plastic/rubber odor.
on April 3, 2015
The fit was fine. However the quality of the product was sorely lacking! The adhesive which was supposed to hold the insoles of both shoes in place degraded and gave way the first time that I wore them in the water. The insoles would lump up under my feet and made the shoes very uncomfortable to wear. I threw them away before returning from my vacation. But then again, what can you expect for ten dollars! I would not recommend buying this product.
on August 19, 2015
Haven't tested these shoes out yet for durability (add-on post to follow) but they fit great as long as you order the size correctly. I read a previous post saying to order two sizes too small and decided to try. I'm normally size 9, ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. Can't say how this affects width issues as my feet are normal and I wear standard width shoes.

* * * Update: Took them to Disneyworld, they did alright the first day, but by lunch on the second day, the inner liners were sliding around and making the shoes very uncomfortable to walk in on the hot concrete. I recommend these if you need a quick pair of water shoes for one day of use and then plan on chucking them because they do not last. You definitely get what you pay for. I'm glad I bought two sizes too small as I believe that is what helped them to hold up through the first day. Like other reviewers, I'd say, put the money towards more expensive but better made shoes elsewhere.

See 1 answered question