Unexpected appliance failures cause flooding and water damage, which will continue unabated until the problem is discovered and the water supply is manually shut off. Water loss from unexpected appliance failures and hose ruptures are detected by FloodStop's sensor, and the water supply is automatically and immediately shut off.
New Generation Features:
• Motorized Ball Valves on all models.
• Controller has Battery Port for 4C batteries, which will serve as the Primary Power Source if a nearby electrical outlet is not available. When using the AC wall adaptor/transformer the same batteries serve as a backup power source if an electrical power interruption/outage takes place.
• Controller has Outputs for connection to Alarm or Home Automation system (if desired) to automatically alert the property owner, if the FloodStop was activated.
• Property protection products designed to automatically detect and prevent indoor water damage.
• The most cost effective property protection products for both residential and commercial applications.
• Easily installed application specific detection and prevention products.
• Revenue gains for resellers and profit retention for end-users.
• Insurance in the form of a proactive product instead of a reactive policy.
• 1-1/4-inch Pipe Threaded v Full-Port Motorized Ball Valve (Brass)