- Save $15.00 when you purchase 10 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code Q5RS7AT4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $9.00 when you purchase 9 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code SFIQ5BV4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $8.00 when you purchase 8 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code 6TNTSFZW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $7.00 when you purchase 7 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code DPUYC68M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $6.00 when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code Q3HXXL5U at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 when you purchase 5 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code A5W6MDFO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code FCZS7GAF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code KRSNAC6O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax. Enter code YWJZVHSF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Purchase 10 or more Qualifying items offered by Survival Hax and get 1 of them free. Enter code EE9QSJA8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Water Purifier Bottle for Hiking, Survival, Camping, Backpacking - Paracord Travel Strap - Advanced Filter Straw - BPA Free
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- WATER BOTTLE FILTER is BPA Free, Zero chemicals, no bad taste
- FILTER BOTTLE eliminates bacteria in up to 1500 Liters of water
- WATER PURIFIER STRAW can filter contaminated water at .1 microns
- PARACORD Travel strap for hiking, camping, backpacking, hunting, and fishing (Over 7 Feet long)
- FILTRATION technology removes 99.9% waterborne bacteria / protozoan parasites
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Color||Black Survival Bracelet|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
• Are you traveling out of the country?
• Are you looking for something that can filter regular tap water?
• Are you researching equipment for your bug out bag, prepping, or survival?
If you answered yes to any of these then this bottle was made for you. The Water Purifier Bottle by Survival Hax uses the highest filtration available on a water bottle. • At .1 microns, this sucker can remove 99.9 of protozoan parasites
• Purify 99.9% of ALL waterborne bacteria
• Scoop up dirty water from lakes, rivers, ponds (even muddy swamps) and watch it come out clean
• Portable / Lightweight BPA Free bottle holds 650 ml (22 ounces) of water
But our water bottle doesn't just filter water. Our customers are hardcore campers, hikers, and survivalists, and they want Paracord on everything. So we added a travel strap that unravels into over 7.2 feet of usable paracord. Length may slightly vary, as each bottle is braided by hand.• Fix busted shoe laces on a hike
• Tie up your dog
• Hang a bear bag
• Mend a tent
• or Repair a hammock
Directions Scoop dirty or contaminated water into the bottle and suck from straw. When finished, unscrew bottle cap and blow excess water out. Then let dry. Limited supply - grab yours before we run out.
Top Customer Reviews
Provided product technical data:
* BPA free
* .1 micron rating (which is a better rating than others Ive used for filtering smaller organisms)
* hollow fiber membrane
* coconut shell activate carbon
* lifetime capacity 1500L or 396 gallons
I take my health and products I use to protect my health while enjoying the outdoors very seriously and as such, I look greatly into products that claim specific uses through their wording, statements and descriptions, as words are often used interchangeably or generically. With that being said, based on this water bottle's micron rating of .1, this technically is a water filter. I feel it imperative to understand the difference and choosing a filtration micron level that has a standard relevant to the geographical area of use and the water pathogens in it. The viruses that are prevalent in U.S. water and especially other countries drinking water, along with the varying systems to purify them, vary tremendously.Read more ›
The bottle with filter inside can hold about 22 oz of water (about 26 oz without filter). Flow rate is 15 oz (450 ml) a minute. It can fit most car cup holder. The paracord strap and carabiner are good accessories. The carabiner does ding and scratches the bottle exterior finish.
Instruction is very limited. Not enough information on care of product. There is limited shelf life for carbon filter. There are process for back flushing the hollow fiber membrane filters. And air dry completely before put back together for next use. I recommend to separate the filter and bottle until ready for use.Read more ›
I have purchased the straw, however I like this one as it comes with a bottle. I am not a fan of sticking my face in a mud puddle, survival or not,,,just sayin. It does take up more room than just a straw but I will give up a little space for some convenience in an emergency.
I received this for my honest unbiased review. All comments are my own.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is perfect for camping, hiking etc. When you aren’t near a potable water source. Just turn river, creek water into perfectly good drinking water…VOILA! Read morePublished 11 hours ago by A.R.E
I like this bottle, but as other reviewers have noted you have to REALLY suck on the mouthpiece to get water to come out. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Katinka
Wow!! This water bottle blows my mind! Very durable and love that it comes with a carabiner and paracord. It's super lightweight and I was satisfied with the filter. Read morePublished 19 days ago by GaryandJen99
I could get any water through the filter. It simply dos not work as advertised.Published 20 days ago by James O. Young
I traveled out of the country thinking this was the perfect solution for safe water. I am soooo disappointed!!! Not only is it too late to return it, but it simply didn't work. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Dr. D
It does the job, but you must be patient. It's a slow procedure getting the water through the filter and into your mouth. And you don't get much with each strong draw. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C. Moore
I have been wanting one of these for a while and decide it was time to get it!. I am always drinking water and feel like I spend too much money on it as it is. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cyber Tester Elite
Haven't tried this yet, but seems of good quality. Stored away with my emergency supplies.Published 1 month ago by PatCali500
I bought two of these after using a similar Swiss product in Nepal. I am now back overseas and tried the bottles just before leaving. One worked, but the other was defective. Read morePublished 1 month ago by dusty traveler