5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and adults.
Published 8 months ago by Anel Hirkic

Published 7 months ago by T.H. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and adults., December 2, 2013
This review is from: 50m Water-proof Digital-analog Men Boys Sport Digital Watch with Alarm Stopwatch Chronograph 1170 Unisex - Black (Watch)
I bought this watch for my 7 year old cousin, it was a little big for him because he is so thin but non the less it's a great watch. Has analog and digital display, great for kids who are still learning to tell time, along with that a feature he enjoyed was the light and stop watch. Hope this helps you pick a gift for someone in your life. By the way, I tried it on and it's a great feel and stylish look.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price - but this watch is definitely for a man, January 3, 2014
T.H. Wright (Melbourne, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This watch must have come to me on a slow boat from China - literally! It took a month to get here - after Christmas, even though I ordered it on December 1st. Luckily I had purchased a watch for myself that was too big for a woman (even for me who likes big, manly stuff) (it was the Invicta Women's DNA Brown Camouflage Watch) and gave that to my son instead. I went ahead and gave this to my husband two days ago when it finally came. He seems to like it just fine. I think it's a pretty nice watch for the price. There's definitely a lot going on the face, but it's good to look at quickly and read the digital time vs. the clock hands on occasion. This watch is certainly for a man - and NOT a boy as is stated on the item's title. If you're getting this for an older boy or man and they tend to like the sporty watches, I think they'll like it. Please note, however, that we've only had this watch for 2 days, so I can't speak to it's durability, etc. It did come directly from China, so perhaps that will help you decide (or not, since it seems like everything is made in China these days).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, March 6, 2014
My son saved his money and bought this watch because he liked the combinatin of analog and digital time. Within a few days of getting it, the digital part stopped working because the battery was dead or very low. I changed the battery and the exact same thing happened 5 days later. Obviously something in the design is flawed that causes it to eat up batteries like there is no tomorow. Needless to say my son was very disappointed, so we got him a new Casio watch from Target where I know I can get a refund if it doesn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, March 11, 2014
I purchased this watch for my ten year old nephew for Christmas. He loved it. It is sturdy and classic looking. I would recommend this watch to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Best watch I ever owned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!!, June 1, 2014
My nephew was wanting a big boy digital watch for his 10th birthday. This seemed perfect for him. I received it and it seemed to be man sized instead of something for a boy; I still thought he might like it so I gave it to him. He was extremely excited when I gave it to him. We got the time set and he put the watch on. Within an hour the digital display stopped working. Another couple minutes it started working again, but could not be set with the correct time. Then the display stopped working again. New batteries were tried, but nothing worked. This was sent back, and I bought my nephew a new watch. Do yourself a favor if you are looking to buy this watch. Don't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for price, May 7, 2014
My younger nephew wanted a sport watch and he really likes it. Looks great and the price was right price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 7, 2014
Broke while trying to set for the first time. One of the buttons fell out. This was a birthday gift - receiver very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch-it-take a dive, February 2, 2014
I purchased the watch and on the 30th day it took a dive. The watch fell apart and the face broke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a kid watch as stated, March 6, 2014
I wanted a watch for my 11 year old. This is a full size watch, bigger than my watch. The manual was also not very descriptive. I had to figure out how to operate it my trial and error and going on the internet.

Rate and Discover Movies