Water will not dispense Here's my situation:
1. Turn the machine on
2. Water is "heating"
3. Push button for size I want
4. Machine makes gurtgling noise and will not dispense water

If I smack the machine on the (right) side, it will dispense the coffee. If not, it goes through the cycle, but no water.

Any clues?

Thanks, Jennifer
asked by JLP on December 23, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
It is the crappy pumps. They fail and no water. Real pain/expensive to replace. Keurig will not admit that their machines are cheap crap. Descaling does nothing.
S. Christian answered on November 22, 2011

A
vote
I had the same problem with mine. You need to descale it. Follow the instructions here:

http://www.keurig.com/customer-service/brewer-registration-and-support/~/media/827CFD40CFB64DC39AE3A45B2C3A5472.ashx

I did exactly this and it fixed the problem.
Kevin answered on June 29, 2011

A
vote
I have owned one for 6 months and I am having a problem with the water being pumped to the top and dispensing. No matter what cup size dispensing does not occur, yet I can hear the motor continuing to run. I have an e mail in to Keurig since my machine is still under warranty. If they can't resolve my issue one way or the other, I will not purchase a Keurig again.
I have descaled twice in the past 6 months, most recently two months ago and that does not solve the problem.
DaveyG answered on September 17, 2011

A
votes
I have the same issue with my B60 time for a new one I think
RFH answered on April 21, 2011

A
votes
Mine is progressively brewing slower maybe headed towards your problem, did yours slow down first or just quit?
Erin answered on May 18, 2011

A
votes
I too have this same problem. Bought the machine December 7, 2012 and last night February 13, 2013 it broke. Goes through the whole cycle but water does not dispense. I think Keurig is a huge fraud because they have no way for one to purchase replacement parts. I will never buy keurig again.
Paul P. answered on February 14, 2013

A
votes
Mine was doing this. After 5 or 6 attempts to clean etc, I unplugged, removed the water tank, took it outside, tipped it upside down and gave it a good shake.
Turned it up again and water started to dribble from the nozzle.
Fitted it all back together, and it works again. Small blockage moved.
Danielle answered on September 23, 2013

A
votes
I took my tank off, tipped it upside down, shook it.. Put the tank back on an it works fine again.
D. Mello answered on November 17, 2013

A
votes
Had the same problem, used a paper clip to unclog the part where the water come through (the metal pointy part that pokes the hole in the k-cup). Didn't have much success until I kept doing it and ran water through and then *as water sputtered through, I lifted the handle to make it stop, then put it right back down to resume.* each time coffee grounds came out little by little until POP the clog came out and water poured out. It's now working great!!!
Lauren T. answered on April 23, 2014

A
votes
d
no one answered on April 23, 2014
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›