- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $120.00 shipping
+ $120.00 shipping
Sold by: Precor Home Fitness
Have one to sell?
WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor
by Water Rower
|Price:||$1,915.00 & FREE Shipping|
Only 6 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Unique Fitness Concepts.
Include assembly | Estimate $39.00 | ZIPLearn more
Enter ZIP Code of your service location
Please enter a valid 5-digit ZIP code
Sorry, there are no service pros in your area
Please try entering your ZIP code again.
Rowing Machine Assembly
What's included See more details
- Assembly of 1 rowing machine per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 4 hours
How it works
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Coated tubular steel construction complements other commercial equipment; extra-tall seat
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 30 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 200 pounds
4 new from $1,795.00
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The WaterRower M1 HiRise is handcrafted from Pressed Steel with powder coat finish. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel has been specifically designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving though water and is unsurpassed in its simulation of the physical and physiological benefits of rowing.
Rowing has long been recognized as the perfect aerobic pursuit, with naturally smooth and flowing movements that don't tax the joints but do boost the heart rate. Now you can take your rowing experience to the next level with the commercial-quality WaterRower M1 HiRise rowing machine. Using the same principles that govern the dynamics of a boat in water, the WaterRower M1 HiRise is outfitted with a "water flywheel" that consists of two paddles in an enclosed tank of water that provide smooth, quiet resistance, just like the paddles in an actual body of water. As a result, the machine has no moving parts that can wear out over time (even the recoil belt and pulleys don't require lubricating or maintaining). More significantly, the water tank and flywheel create a self-regulating resistance system that eliminates the need for a motor. As with real rowing, when you paddle faster, the increased drag provides more resistance. When you paddle slower, the resistance is less intense. The only limit to how fast you can row is your strength and your ability to overcome drag. And unlike conventional rowing machines, which tend to be jerky and jarring, the WaterRower M1 HiRise is remarkably smooth and fluid.
From a fitness perspective, the WaterRower M1 HiRise works 84 percent of your muscle mass, helping tone and strengthen your muscles while burning far more calories than most other aerobic machines. The exercise is also low impact, as it removes all the body weight from the ankles, knees, and hips, but still moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion--from completely extended to completely contracted.
The WaterRower M1 HiRise is outfitted with a Series 4 performance monitor that's designed to balance technical sophistication with user-friendliness. The monitor--which includes six information and programming windows, six QuickSelection buttons, and three navigation buttons--displays your workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, zone bar, duration, and distance. Plus, the monitor is compatible with an optional heart rate chest strap and receiver, which helps you optimize your workout and achieve your exercise objectives.
The WaterRower M1 HiRise is made from a durable, coated tubular steel designed to fit the look of commercial fitness equipment. The finish is not only attractive, but also rust-resistant and easy to clean. While other rowing machines require cleaning, oiling, vacuuming, and part checks, the WaterRower's intelligent design and quality components--smooth nylon strapping instead of chains, a pulley-free bungee cord, and an enclosed tank that prevents dust buildup--will save you valuable time and money. And thanks to the machine's extra-tall seat, which elevates the user to a seated position 20 inches above the floor, everyone from rehabbing athletes to hospital patients to elderly users can access the WaterRower M1 HiRise without too much difficulty.
Other details include dual rails with four corner wheels that increase seat stability and reduce the amount of sweat buildup; a frame that flips upright for handy storage; and a weight capacity of up to 1,000 pounds. The WaterRower M1 HiRise measures 84 by 30 by 22 inches (W x H x D), weighs 200 pounds (with water), and carries a one-year warranty on the frame and components (WaterRower will upgrade the warranty to five years on the frame and three years on the components with the completion of a registration form).