Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 66 questions
votes
Yes, if you load it in iTunes and keep in mind that you will have 2GB of memory...
Jun 2, 2013 by Israel Gonzales
vote
Honestly, I don't think I've had the product long enough to give an great answer. So far, I've used the waterfi ipod about six times and haven't had any problems. It was my understanding that with the square trade protection plan, for about $25 (USD) they will cover any shipping costs in the event your product breaks for any reason, whereas I'm not sure if Waterfi will be as compliant. But like I said, so far, it works great and I recommend buying the product. I just figured that if I'm spending $140 on a product that will be used frequently in water, spending another $25 for 2 year security on any damages seemed like a good investment.
Oct 1, 2013 by Mike
vote
The shuffle itself can take as much time in the water as you want. The real problem are the headphones. Should a tiny bit of water goes in your ear and from there to the headphone, it will stop working, so u end up listening on one side if u are lucky, or both sides go out if u are not... after they dry up, they work again normally
Nov 2, 2013 by Fernando Carrizo
vote
Sorry I have only swamed in pools. I bought another product that is much better than this one and I recommend it... Sony Walkman NWZ-W273
Nov 26, 2013 by Tanya
votes
It is an apple device so if transfer your music files to your itunes account you can.
Mar 25, 2013 by R. Nelson
votes
yes you can ,but I clip my ipod in my hair once my hair is in a ponytail and rap the cord around the hair band
Sep 4, 2014 by giovanna aguilera
votes
I don't see why not. It comes with enough Velcro to hold it to a 'normal' swinsuit strap.
Sep 2, 2013 by DiBL
votes
manufacturer recommends to wash the ipod down after every swim, which I do. I stick it under the faucet along with the earbuds everytime. And yes I have used it snorkeling in the ocean and have washed it down right after, it's fine as ever.
Jan 28, 2014 by baseload
votes
If you are outside you might want sunglasses or a baseball cap and you can clip it there. The only other thing you might want to do is an armband that you could clip it too.
Jul 25, 2014 by S. G.
votes
It's different every time I go really. Somedays they stay fine under the cap, somedays they wobble out.... But I never wear the same cap or goggles so they all fit differently- some are snugger- others I flap up over my ears some I flap down. The ear buds are the ONE thing everyone figures out on their own.
Mar 19, 2014 by Lori browne
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers