Waterpik Cordless Professional Water Flosser (WP-440)
- The EASY and MORE EFFECTIVE way to floss!
- Healthier gums in just 14 days!
- Clinically proven to remove up to 99% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs string floss
- A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where regular flossing can't reach
- Nano-Sonic Toothbrush with AAA battery included
- This unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet and is for use in North America Only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Type: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
Waterpik Cordless Professional
The easy and more effective way to floss
Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health, so keeping your gums healthy is essential. All it takes is one minute a day for a cleaner, fresher, and healthier mouth. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets.
A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can’t reach.
Easy to Use
Simply fill the reservoir with water, point the tip at your gumline, and floss. Fill with warm water for sensitive teeth or add mouthwash.
What's in the box:
- Cordless Professional Water Flosser
- 2 Classic Jet Tips
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1 Orthodontic Tip
- Nano-Sonic Toothbrush
Convenient and Portable
The Waterpik Cordless Professional Water Flosser is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing. Rechargeable and portable, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms or for travel.
Effective Plaque Removal
Clinically proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in 3 seconds.
Essential For Implants
Up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss.
Superior Cleaning Around Braces
Up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss.
Healthier Gums in Just 14 Days
Up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss. Results Guaranteed.
|Cordless (WP-360)||Cordless Plus (WP-450)||Cordless Professional and Nano-Sonic Toothbrush (WP-440)||Showerpik (WP-480)|
|Dual Pressure Control on Handle||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Nano Sonic Toothbrush Included||✓|
|Number of Pressure Settings||1||2||2||2|
|Reservoir Capacity (Seconds)||30||45||45||Unlimited|
|Number of Tips Included||2||4||4||2|
Top Customer Reviews
This model is also more than a bit messy to use. The water tends to run down your arm if you try to adjust it to get into the crevices of your teeth, leaving a bit of a mess on your bathroom floor. Also, with it only able to hold about 45 seconds of use in its tank, be prepared for about 4/6 refills before you feel you've done an adequate job.
As for the toothbrush, it's not my preferred model. It pulsates instead of rotates and I don't feel as if my teeth feel as clean as I am accustomed to, missing that squeakiness to them I usually feel when I use my regular electric toothbrush. The only thing that I truly love about this toothbrush is that the disposable battery really is easy to get to, wish more models would follow this one's lead.
I can't recommend this. Healthy teeth are a wise, and much needed investment; look elsewhere and if it might cost extra -- it will be worth it in the long run.
I've completely reversed the gum pockets, infection and inflammation using the Waterpick and adding some antibacterials to the water. With only using water, it didn't reverse, but when I added the antibacterials it did. I'll give you my tips for use below, but first, here are the pros and cons on this product:
- It's extremely easy to use. It takes seconds to figure it out.
- The water gets under and on the gums and between teeth, easily cleaning between teeth and gums.
- I find it easier than dental flossing.
- It's rechargeable, and you don't have to have a cord in the unit when you use it.
- It's lightweight, and I believe this new one is just slightly lighter than the older one I was using. It's comfortable in your hand, and allows for a natural grip.
- You can use it with a more gentle stream if you're sensitive.
- The various tips do a good job at getting at the plaque and bacteria.
- The new Nano Sonic toothbrush is portable (great for traveling), easy to use, and does a nice job.
- The only issue I've had is that after a long while, the units have started leaking. So while I'm using the unit, I'd start to have water dripping on my from the bottom of the unit. This one I'm reviewing is new, and it hasn't happened yet. I don't know if it will, and I suspect in the past it may be because of one of the antibacterials I've added to the water that's on the acidic side.Read more ›
This is my first first Waterpik. I plaque like crazy, especially behind the lower front incisors. My dentist recommends pro cleaning every 3 months, but the insurance won't pay for it. I brush twice daily (at least), floss frequently, use an anti-plaque rinse, and a nightly flouride swish and spit. I found, after a little practice, this cordless unit a great asset to my regimen.
I read the simple instructions, and got going right away. One learns quickly to keep the thing in your mouth or it becomes an formidable squirtgun. It doesn't feel good hitting your eyes or even the back of your throat. It's made out of plastic so don't drop it.
They include 4 picks and the removable brush for the mini-vibrating toothbrush(Note: it vibrates, no rotating).
First, the unit needs to charge for 24 hours with the small plug-in ac box and narrow cord. Then, chose your pick and insert; open the little side portal and fill with lukewarm water, close- keeping machine upright, stick in mouth, turn on and work along gumline. There are 2 speeds, start with lower speed; it's forceful and gums can be sensitive,
I like the feel of a good washing. It cleans for about 40 seconds before the water runs out. It also says one can add mouthwash to the apparatus. I think it does a good job. I still floss, but this machine has helped to push out debris and cut back on my plaque significantly, and as you can tell, I'm obsessive about good dental hygiene.
I love to travel and travel light. I have used tiny, vibrating travel brushes like the cute one included. I like the size and the idea, but they don't clean so well.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After 3 months the battery won't hold a charge and I get less than a minute of weak water flow. The reservoir is too small and I used to have fill it at least twice in order to do... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mark
I have used a waterpik for over 40 years. Not only have one at home, but I bought this to take with me on trips. Great product.Published 6 days ago by S. Ponder
It has helped.me keep my gums tight and getting food particles of out of hard to reach places. Very pleased with my purchasePublished 9 days ago by Joan Redick