Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless Rechargeable WP-360W
There is a newer version of this item:
- Discontinued by Manufacturer
- #1 dentist choice
- Healthier gums in 2 weeks, guaranteed
- Deep cleaning oral care
- Rechargeable and great for travel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
WP 360 is clinically proven to be up to twice as effective as string floss at improving gum health. View larger.
Click here for a detailed comparison.
Finally, there is an easier, more effective alternative to string floss: the Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser WP 360. The WP 360 is ideal for those who don't like to floss, as well as for anyone who wants a deep clean that floss simply can't provide. Water flossing for about a minute a day conveniently and comfortably removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and gently massages the gums to improve overall oral health. The WP 360 is clinically proven to be up to twice as effective as string floss at improving gum health.
Two Tips Clean in Specialized Ways
For a customized clean, choose between the High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip or the Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip. The High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip is best for general use. It cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline for healthier gums. The Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip is ideal for gently cleaning sensitive areas of the gums.
Rechargeable Design Provides Flexibility
The cordless, rechargeable design of the WP 360 lets you walk away from the charger for maximum mobility and convenience. Never worry about batteries running out. Simply recharge the unit between uses. In addition, the WP 360's improved shape takes up less space on the bathroom countertop.
The Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser WP 360 is backed by a one-year warranty.
About Water Pik, Inc.: Treat Yourself Better
Since 1962, Water Pik, Inc. has been a leader in developing and manufacturing innovative personal and oral health care products. Over the years, Water Pik has acquired more than 500 patents, maintaining a steadfast commitment to developing innovative products that enable people to treat themselves better. Waterpik brand products are recognized for their award-winning design and technology.
With the number-one recommended Water Flosser, Waterpik is one of the most trusted oral-health brands of dental professionals throughout the world. The company is committed to developing products that not only enhance the health and well-being of customers, but also conserve water and energy.
What's in the Box
One Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser WP 360, one High-Pressure Classic Jet Tip, one Low-Pressure Classic Jet Tip, Owner's Manual, and Quick Start Guide.
Do not plug this device into a voltage system that is different from the voltage system specified on the device or charger.
Top Customer Reviews
People either sing the praises of the "Water Jet," or wish to relegate it to the dung heap of poorly designed consumables. Who's right? While there's no one answer to that, here are some things you might want to consider:
1. Portability. The unit is rechargeable, and doesn't use a cord, thus increasing its portability and ease of use. It's also much smaller and more discreet than the traditional water piks that work with a reservoir.
2. Professional recommendations. Dentists and dental hygienists recommend it, and it apparently does improve oral hygiene. It removes things that brushing often leaves behind.
3. Two types of heads. Here, two heads are better than one. Water pik varies the diameter of the flow-thru attachment to achieve either gentle or not-as-gentle pressure.
4. Price. Definitely a good deal, especially on sale, and compared to similar products.
1. The MOST frequent complaint here is that the unit eventaully won;t recharge, and that happened to me as well. However, this was not after 3 weeks or 3 months, but after about a year of use. That's annoying, but what's even more annoying is that the "water jet" doesn't HOLD a charge for very long. After just a few uses, you'll need to plug it in again.
ANother frequent complaint is that the internal reservoir is so small you have to fill it several times to clean your entire mouth. Again, this was my experience, but (again), it was not as bad as what some people have written. If I hurried, I could do it in one filling, but for a fairly thorough job, it does take two. Not terrible, as long as it keeps working (see paragraph above).
2. Professional recommendation.Read more ›
Unfortunately, the execution of this great idea just doesn't work.
- You have to hold the WaterPik vertical, which means you would have to stand on your head to get to your back teeth.
- The WaterPik is bulky and uncomfortable if you don't have large hands.
- The reservoir has to be refilled several times to do a proper job.
- It was underpowered, even after being charged for the required 16 hours.
A definite thumbs-down for this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This worked great for 2 months, then it shut down with some sputtering noise. Too bad it was too late to return it.Published 16 hours ago by L. LONDON
This is an updated version of one I had several years ago.. I do like it but it is a little painful on hte bums when you first use it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nita Keesler
Not a replacement for flossing. You still need to floss. I just wish this really did the job. It makes your mouth feel clean even when it is not. Read morePublished 9 days ago by LexiVed
Had to be returned next day. Door on water tank flopped open, water ran out before the flosser could be used.Published 10 days ago by Patricia Bunck