5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job WELL!!!!!
Published on June 25, 2012 by MelMelBee

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit every phone or keep water out
Published 11 months ago by Stinamushu

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job WELL!!!!!, June 25, 2012
MelMelBee (Phila, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
I ordered this on Wednesday and it arrived the next day. Both sides are clear. I tested it overnight using a paper towel in a bowl of water with a heavy coffee mug weighing it down. The next morning, the paper towel was dry. I loaded up my cell phone, credit cards, and cash into the pouch and spent the day at a water park. I must admit that I checked it every 15 minutes. At one point, I opened the pouch and the plastic separated from the top opening, but I was able to reattach it and the case still worked. I noticed that a few drops of condensation had entered the case during the middle of the day, which was probably due to some droplets entering the top of the case when opening and closing it. However, after I dried the inside with a napkin, I didn't have that problem again.

If you want to use the phone while in the case (in particular the touch screen), it will not work underwater. But, the phone worked above water while in the case. This is the best investment I made. All day, I saw people with the amusement park's version of a "water resistant" pouch, and all day, I saw people shaking water off of their cameras and money. I didn't have this problem. I will be ordering another one for other members of my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof but not big enough, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
This is very waterproof, but not large enough for what we wanted. It won't fit a Samsung Galaxy S2, and I doubt it would fit an iPhone 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect waterproof case, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
This waterproof case works fabulously! I bought it for my brother who goes on long distance kayak runs. He has dropped his blackberry in the river numerous times while it was in this case and not one problem with it. Is true to its word and keeps items inside dry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit every phone or keep water out, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
So I can say without a shadow of doubt this is the worst product that I bought for our river regatta next to the broken radio. It does NOT keep water out, do NOT test it with your phone, you will be sorry. It's only good for splashes. So if that's all you want it for and you have a small phone (not a Samsung Galaxy 2 or 3) then this should work for you, but be cautious I have two that I now don't need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for smaller digital cameras too!, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
I didn't want to use it for our ipods, just in case. Used a sanyo digital camera & got some great underwater shots & there was no leakage whatsoever! Glad it was delivered early for our trip to Jamaica!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watertight, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
Yes, after my last iPhone was completely damaged by water, this case proved watertight, at the same time not affecting picture quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, did not fit!!, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
I purchased two of these cases for my Samsung S3. Seller specified on website that "Universal size fits any cell phones, digital cameras or mp3 players". Product did not fit my Samsung S3. Very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, January 22, 2014
coyotesings "coyotesings" (Santa Margarita, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
First off, when I opened it up two little plastic pieces that fit inside the two piece clasp system came off. My Samsung Galaxy S4 will go inside but I'm unable to make a good seal. Lining up those four plastic pieces with each other and then with the plastic case is a hassle in the living room. Don't think I'd use this in the field.
As for being water tight I wouldn't trust it with that closure system. Just a little bit off and it won't seal right. It's not user friendly for outdoors use unless you keep it absolutely clean and have a comfortable place to sit while you're fiddling with all those parts. The two small plastic pieces would be very easy to lose and once gone it renders the whole thing useless. Bad design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used at Disneyland, April 4, 2014
J. Brown (Mobile, Alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
I bought these for my daughter and her children when they went to Disneyland. It turned overcast and sprinkled on them. They all had their phones in the cases, and many people stopped them and asked where they bought them. She said she gave my name and phone number out, but I am glad she was just kidding.
One feature I really thought was nice, is they can dial and call without taking the phones out of the case. Very nice since it takes a little time to lock it in tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's fine, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Waterproof Case for Phones (Misc.)
I bought this to hold our keys when kayaking and it works fine for that. This is much flimsier than one I had bought for our I Phone. When you open the case, the whole top pops off which is a pain to have to realign. I guess for the money I shouldn't have expected much, and it does keep water out.

Rate and Discover Movies