Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 22, 2014
I love this GoPro case and would definitely recommend it to those who go adventuring, backpacking, kayaking, boating, on a cruise, you name it! It's well made, durable, reliable, protective, easy to carry (carabiner and wrist strap options), lightweight and overall a great case for the money! I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition, the case holds my GoPro in its waterproof housing, an extra backdoor, the LCD bacpak (without carrying box), usb cable, extra battery, a mount screw, and a microfiber cloth with an extra slot left for another accessory. In total, the case holds the GoPro plus 6 accessories, which is perfect for what I need it for! I have a somewhat large but very durable Pelican 1200 case for my GoPro and Camera but it's far too clunky and heavy for what I need my GoPro for at times! I would recommend this case to anyone who doesn't need all of the accessories on the go!
on January 20, 2015
This case is fairly small. That is the main take away from this review.

I bought the case as one of the first accessories for my GoPro and should've done it differently. After I bought this case, I then ordered a bunch of mounts and cables and batteries and a charger and now I need a new case to hold all of it.

The build quality on this case is amazing for the price. The water resist zipper seems like it will do the trick quite nicely. The dual layer foam seems like it will offer tons of protection for the camera and accessories loaded into it. One reason I chose this over the camkix case is that this one has a zippered pouch inside, it works well and holds quite a bunch of stuff....battery charger, USB cable, 2 tether mounts, 4 (2flat, 2curved) sticky mounts, a couple odd angle pieces and screws, tethers. The main foam parts of the case currently hold camera, 2 batteries, open backdoor.

Would I buy this again? Yes, but it is not a case to keep a GoPro with all of the accessories in. This is a great case if you want a smaller pack to take with you on adventures, so you aren't lugging 15lbs of camera equipment in a giant case.
on July 2, 2015
Great simple case, has removable foam inserts in various shapes. I used it for my gopro and accessories, it has served well as a nice small travel case.

It is quite small, as expected, but you can remove much of the foam (or all of it as I did) to get more space. It has held up from heavy usage during 6 months of travelling quite well, and seems pretty water resistant.

One of the cheaper options for a small case, I would recommend.
review image review image
on May 22, 2014
Now I can walk with confidence knowing that my GoPro is safe inside it's case. Fits a nice number of accessories too. Two batteries, charger for batteries and remote, some adhesive mounts, and of course, the GoPro.
on December 29, 2015
Great little case for the price. It's pretty sturdy, assuming you aren't planning to run over it with your car or throw it off a building. It fits my purpose just fine, which is basically just at home storage for my camera and charger. The case has a wrist strap on it, perfect to hang on the hook in my closet. Things fit snugly into the foam on the inside so there's nothing banging around inside the case. There are pre-cut spaces in the foam for the camera and a few other small accessories, but the whole foam piece is removable so if you needed to cut some of the holes to different sizes (or take it out altogether) you can. There's a zipper compartment on the inside that can also fit a couple small things.
The zipper is kind of difficult to slide (especially around the corners), which is the only reason I deducted a star.
on May 6, 2014
I knew it was a small case and wanted it for only a days needs. But some cutouts are strange and could have been made larger for various items. Seems like the small cutouts are for the LCD back and its accompanying door. I will not be changing LCD and door for short trips. Later on i will alter the size of the cutouts after some use. I ordered a larger case for ALL the goodies.

Would i buy it again......Yes. Small case for the basics and easy to cary and protect.
on July 23, 2015
I have a the POV 3.0 Large case that holds 2 go pros and many other accessories. However, it was too big for quick use or one day of quick filming. Plus I didn't need to carry everything for just an afternoon of kitesurfing. After looking around and reading the reviews, i chose this small case to be able to only carry a smaller package; the camera, a battery and the charger. It was chosen over the POV 3.0 X-Small case purely due to price as they looked exactly the same ($17 vs $10).

The cases' size is as expected and fits a single go pro, batteries, SD cards, lcd back packs and several connectors in the zippered pouch in the cover. The foam is a two part; a top thin firm layer and a relatively softer base foam. It fits the equipment in a snug fit. My only issue is the expandable cutouts are already cut out to where they are loose and slide out. It would have been nice if it was perforated so we have a choice.

Nice product.
on February 10, 2016
This is a very nice case. It is sturdy, water resistant, and the inner foam cutouts are well done, so everything stay in place. I've accidentally dropped the case onto cement with my GoPro inside, and thankfully it protected everything perfectly. You can't ask for anything better than that!
on April 2, 2016
GoPro fits perfectly in it. It is very compact, well made and as far as I can tell, water resistant. It has been to Alaska on a Whitwater rafting trip, and everything inside was dry. Great product.
on September 13, 2015
i bought 2 of these cases for my Hero 3 Black Edition and Hero 3+ Silver Edition. they work great for a padded GoPro case and the price is also great. there are cut outs for various accessories, but i don't really use this case for them. can't complain at all.