Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 21, 2014
My daughter loves this watch! She set it herself (age 11) without any trouble. The light is helpful, and she wears it constantly!
on August 21, 2014
I bought this for my seven year old daughter. All she cares about is the actual time, not all the other features. It is a great watch for her. She is super tiny, but it fits her little wrist on the smallest setting.
on March 17, 2015
Perfect fit for kids ages 5-10. The watch comes with chinese instructions, but just download the English manual here: http://pasnew.com/upload/6341400418151562501892444581.jpg The watch is "Class B IC"
on November 25, 2014
It works! Awesome. It's waterproof with a timer and a clock. It tells you what day it is too. It's amazing. It's my favorite watch.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
my daughter loves her new watch, it is her first watch and she was so excited about the color
Thanks for the fast shipping during the busy Christmas shopping season
on January 12, 2015
Instructions were in Chinese. We couldn't even figure out how to set it and never will use it. Purchase was a bust! We had to go out and buy our grandaughter another watch to make up for this really lousy Christmas present!!!!
on December 28, 2014
Worst watch ever! I read the reviews about the difficulty in programming but thought I was smarter and would be able to figure it out. I'm sending it back because it is absolutely not possible to program! Don't buy this watch.
on January 7, 2015
Cannot program this watch. The instructions clearly seem to be for some other model- perhaps this is an error but i see a lot of people are stating this same complaint. I will be returning and reordering and hoping that correct instructions will arrive. Simply not intuitive
on March 10, 2015
Good starter watch for my 6yr old son. He loves it. He's not killed it yet :-D.
on December 24, 2015
After some time i figured my daughter would have already lost the watch, but she doesn't leave home without it. Great watch for her and she learned how to use it by herself (10 year old). According to her there is not one thing she would change about the watch. She uses it to wake up in the morning and to keep herself on schedule when we give her time limits. Has withstood showers and a couple of rainstorms. Even was worn every day on a trip to WDW and back. It's a tough little watch and worth the cost in my opinion.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse