5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
These overshoes fit very well over my Shoes. Add that with a great price and service. Thanks
Published on February 5, 2010 by J Gordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Product good but
Published on January 27, 2010 by Naturelady

3.0 out of 5 stars Product good but, January 27, 2010
The product is well made, and exactly as my husband remembers from years ago when they were everywhere. However, we purchased an 8-9 which was not big enough to cover an 9 dress shoe which is what they are supposed to cover. It will cover an 9 sneaker. Rather than return it, which seems to be a difficult process for the money, we will just order a larger size so my husband's dress shoes are protected. I generally do not purchase shoes or other products with sizes online or through mail order as the size usually isn't right.

I really can't believe that no shoe store selling dress shoes sells these things. What do executives do to keep their expensive shoes protected? This is the only place I have found that sells these things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Sizing, Poor Quality, March 22, 2010
This review is from: Men's Waterproof Storm Rubber Overshoe Galoshes Black (Apparel)
I wear Dress shoes of size 11 - so since this was an overshoe I ordered size 12 (XL) but it did not fit at all. the material is too flimsy and will tear even if stretched a bit. I would not recommend to buy it. the cost says it all - you cant get much for the money one pays. 2 thumbs way-down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, December 26, 2009
The rubber overshoe was too small and certainly not the size marked.
To pay to return this product was not appreciated!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a shame, February 1, 2010
What a disappointment. This is a great product. Very well made and the price is right. The size and product information is, however, deceptive. I wear a size 91/2 wide shoe. When I received my Large (10-11) rubber overshoe, I could not stretch it enough to fit my 91/2 wide dress shoe. It was long enough but not nearly wide enough. Only one standard width was offered by the maker, and since it was a rubber product, I was misled into believing it would stretch and fit. I'm confident anyone with a narrow or medium shoe size would be more than satisfied. Because it did not fit me, I cannot recommend it. Amazon is a great company to do business with. This was my first, and only, disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars they are not as good as the totes brand...they were not as comfy, February 1, 2010
Men's dress waterproof storm rubber overshoe protectors....even with the x-large size, they were not as good as the totes brand and I would not buy them again even tho the place I dealt with on here was very nice and even sent me a replacement from large to x-large. I thought the x large would be better, but no, from now on I will just buy the totes brand for this item. Is available from Macy's online or in store. Yes, the cost more but it's worth it. I am able to use these but I have to leave them on my shoes now til Spring cause they take 1/2 hour to remove from shoes and 1/2 hour to get back on. I have had totes in the past and it's not like this. So, while the place, was decent in dealing with me, I would not recommend this product to others. Buy the totes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay!, January 30, 2010
Rich "Tsunami" (Poplar Grove, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 pair of these overshoes when it said they would fit up to a size 12 shoe. I wear a size 11 and they barely fit over my shoes. If buying this product beware of the sizes they're smaller than advertised. Other than that they are working fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars BLACK STORM OVERSHOE, October 30, 2009
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AS WELL MADE AS THOSE OF THE FIFTIES BUT FOR THE MONEY, I WOULD SAY THEY ARE WORTH THE PRICE PAID AND WILL PROBABLY LAST A GOOD WHILE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 5, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Overshoe, February 1, 2010
This are fine but I would suggest that you might want to by a bit larger than your shoe size. The fit is very tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars not sized right, October 4, 2010
The write-up warned to buy a bigger size since they might be hard to take off so I purchased a 12 instead of a 10 and they were still very difficult to take off. Fortunately they were part of a costume for a play and it was possible to cut them so that they could be removed more easily. If they had been for real-life use, I would have had to send them back!

ARRAY(0x8fc0506c)