Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Price:$22.88 - $28.88+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 27, 2010
The product is well made, and exactly as my husband remembers from years ago when they were everywhere. However, we purchased an 8-9 which was not big enough to cover an 9 dress shoe which is what they are supposed to cover. It will cover an 9 sneaker. Rather than return it, which seems to be a difficult process for the money, we will just order a larger size so my husband's dress shoes are protected. I generally do not purchase shoes or other products with sizes online or through mail order as the size usually isn't right.

I really can't believe that no shoe store selling dress shoes sells these things. What do executives do to keep their expensive shoes protected? This is the only place I have found that sells these things.
on February 1, 2010
What a disappointment. This is a great product. Very well made and the price is right. The size and product information is, however, deceptive. I wear a size 91/2 wide shoe. When I received my Large (10-11) rubber overshoe, I could not stretch it enough to fit my 91/2 wide dress shoe. It was long enough but not nearly wide enough. Only one standard width was offered by the maker, and since it was a rubber product, I was misled into believing it would stretch and fit. I'm confident anyone with a narrow or medium shoe size would be more than satisfied. Because it did not fit me, I cannot recommend it. Amazon is a great company to do business with. This was my first, and only, disappointment.
on March 22, 2010
I wear Dress shoes of size 11 - so since this was an overshoe I ordered size 12 (XL) but it did not fit at all. the material is too flimsy and will tear even if stretched a bit. I would not recommend to buy it. the cost says it all - you cant get much for the money one pays. 2 thumbs way-down.
on December 26, 2009
The rubber overshoe was too small and certainly not the size marked.
To pay to return this product was not appreciated!
on January 30, 2010
I bought 2 pair of these overshoes when it said they would fit up to a size 12 shoe. I wear a size 11 and they barely fit over my shoes. If buying this product beware of the sizes they're smaller than advertised. Other than that they are working fine.
on February 1, 2010
Men's dress waterproof storm rubber overshoe protectors....even with the x-large size, they were not as good as the totes brand and I would not buy them again even tho the place I dealt with on here was very nice and even sent me a replacement from large to x-large. I thought the x large would be better, but no, from now on I will just buy the totes brand for this item. Is available from Macy's online or in store. Yes, the cost more but it's worth it. I am able to use these but I have to leave them on my shoes now til Spring cause they take 1/2 hour to remove from shoes and 1/2 hour to get back on. I have had totes in the past and it's not like this. So, while the place, was decent in dealing with me, I would not recommend this product to others. Buy the totes.
on April 15, 2016
I like these, they're easy to put on and remove. I've used them all winter and still have a pair of nice brogue boots that have like-new soles because I have not stepped into moisture with them (due to having these totes). They're very thin and fit like a glove over different shapes of shoes. I wish they had a better looking design (like brogue or cap-toe or oxford) and wish they also came in cognac color.
on November 8, 2015
If you're like me. You don't want to spend the money for a good pair of shoes only to have them ruined by rain or snow or salt. So, the solution is a pair of rubbers. These are perfect. They go over my tassle loafers and are easy to carry with me, so that I have them, no matter what the weather or conditions. If it starts to rain, I have them. And my shoes won't get dirty or fouled up. Excellent buy for the money.
on October 30, 2009
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AS WELL MADE AS THOSE OF THE FIFTIES BUT FOR THE MONEY, I WOULD SAY THEY ARE WORTH THE PRICE PAID AND WILL PROBABLY LAST A GOOD WHILE.
on January 21, 2014
I wear a size 11 2D shoe. On the Amazon site these galoshes are described as X-Large(11). On the sole of the actual product it says X-Large(12). No matter what the actual size is, they are TOO SMALL.

The galoshes LOOK like rubber. They SMELL like rubber. The Amazon site DESCRIBES THEM as rubber. However on the sole of the galoshes is printed "ALL MAN MADE MATERIAL." How is that even possible?

One other comment. I ordered these on a Sunday afternoon. Less than half an hour after I placed my order I got an email from the vendor saying the order had been shipped USPS First Class. I thought great. I expected I'd have them in three or four days. When I had nothing on Thursday, I checked the tracking number. To my surprise, the Post Office did not receive the order until late Wednesday. I got it on the following Tuesday, the ninth day. Admittedly Amazon's confirmation of my order gave me a longer timeframe for delivery--from 4 to 10 days after I placed my order. I would accept that timeframe. But I will not accept a vendor saying a product is shipped when they don't even get it to the Post Office for four days.

And today when I got permission to return this lousy product, I found out I had to pay postage. So not only did I pay to have this trash sent to me; I have to pay to send it back. Not Amazon's fault, but I hope they get rid of this vendor.

See 1 answered question