This WaterSafe kit identifies harmful levels of bacteria and lead in your water. Watersafe test kits are easy-to-use and produce results on the spot. Tests bring the accuracy of laboratory procedures into any home or business. Contains one-step water testing kits: Lead kit can detect dissolved lead at levels below the EPA Action level of 15 parts per billion (ppb); bacteria kit can detect the presence of Coliform Bacteria in your water. Get results in only 10 minutes with easy to follow directions and no mixing or measuring.
From the Manufacturer
The All-In-One Home Drinking Water Test
- EPA Standards
- Results in Ten Minutes
- No Mixing or Measuring
Find out if your water has harmful levels of these common contaminants:
- Pesticides: From Agricultural Uses. Linked to Increased Cancer Rates.
- Chlorine: By-products Can Increase Cancer Risk; Bad Taste and Smell.
- Nitrates/Nitrites: From Fertilizers and Animal Waste. Causes Development Problems.
- Pb: Lead. Causes Developmental Harm, Neurological and Kidney Damage.
- pH: Can Cause Heavy Metal (lead) Leaching, Plumbing Damage.
- Hardness: Causes Lime Scale and Higher Detergent Use.
- Complies with the US Environmental Protection Agency's strict standards
- Test your water monthly
- Safe & convenient
- Results in minutes
- No mixing or measuring
- Individual packages
Learn more about your drinking water! Your State Department of Health is also a valuable source of information. For help in locating these agencies or for info on drinking water in general call the EPA's Safe Drinking Water Hotline: 800.426.4791