The All-In-One Home Drinking Water Test
- EPA Standards
- Results in Ten Minutes
- No Mixing or Measuring
Find out if your water has harmful levels of these common contaminants:
- Pesticides: From Agricultural Uses. Linked to Increased Cancer Rates.
- Chlorine: By-products Can Increase Cancer Risk; Bad Taste and Smell.
- Nitrates/Nitrites: From Fertilizers and Animal Waste. Causes Development Problems.
- Pb: Lead. Causes Developmental Harm, Neurological and Kidney Damage.
- pH: Can Cause Heavy Metal (lead) Leaching, Plumbing Damage.
- Hardness: Causes Lime Scale and Higher Detergent Use.
- Complies with the US Environmental Protection Agency's strict standards
- Test your water monthly
- Safe & convenient
- Results in minutes
- No mixing or measuring
- Individual packages
Learn more about your drinking water! Your State Department of Health is also a valuable source of information. For help in locating these agencies or for info on drinking water in general call the EPA's Safe Drinking Water Hotline: 800.426.4791
This WaterSafe kit identifies harmful levels of bacteria and lead in your water. Watersafe test kits are easy-to-use and produce results on the spot. Tests bring the accuracy of laboratory procedures into any home or business. Contains one-step water testing kits: Lead kit can detect dissolved lead at levels below the EPA Action level of 15 parts per billion (ppb); bacteria kit can detect the presence of Coliform Bacteria in your water. Get results in only 10 minutes with easy to follow directions and no mixing or measuring.