2,155 Reviews
 (1,729)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wattpad User (XxAnessiaxX)
I think this app is the best ever. I only wish they would let you upload stories from your kindle to it. But for people who say it sucks you have to understand that these are acutal people writing stories for you to read. if you don't like don't download!
Published on January 7, 2012 by Mya Hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars needs work
I love this app but when I try to discover new stories it never loads the second page it just takes me back to the main discover page. Fix that and it will be a five star for sure
Published 21 months ago by Katelynn

‹ Previous | 15 6 7216 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars feel free to follow (mista_poppers), September 3, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
Wattpad is a great way to pass time and let young readers to practice their writing. I love the books the people post on here and it is a really exciting and fun app once you get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for readers and writers!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I am a writer on Wattpad, so of course, I find it useful. You can write your own stories and add your own artwork to it. You can also post links, such as YouTube videos, music, homemade video clips, etc., onto the side of the story for others to see. When writing your story, you can also give it a rating (PG, G, R, PG-13) so your readers know what to expect.

When reading books on here, you are allowed to save it to your library (if you have an account, if you don't, it will save under your recent books until you delete it). You can change the color of the book's pages and the brightness. You can also change the font size. The drawback for this app ,though, it that sometimes (on MY phone at least) it will repeat the page and miss the other pages. To fix that little problem, you have to exit the book and go back into it (P.S. Don't worry! It saves your place for you!). This might get on your nerves though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stories keep erasing?, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
This app works great, but my stories for some reason keep getting deleted from the Create section. Anyone else having this problem?

5.0 out of 5 stars best app ever, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I love wattpad it's the best, i have search for so long for something like this and my daughter told me about this app and i just fell in love with this, thank you for all your stories wattpad

4.0 out of 5 stars reading and writing, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I love this app you should really get this app if your in to reading or writing and I still can't believe just ordinary people are writing this with such great talent. I am reading invisible anyone heard of that and please read my book a haunting on deathmount st. So here this app it is really really good but if your not into reading or write don't get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this app, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I love this app I made already two story plus I love reading the books. I recamened this app to people who love to read and write books :) .

4.0 out of 5 stars Addiction, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
This app is my lifeline, as well as the website. I love it to death, even if it's aggravated me more than once. The bugs suck, but the books make it worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this !, September 28, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I.have.this app on my phone and it is amazing - I usually use it for fan fictions but it has tons of book. I love this app

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I absolutely love this app. It amazing! Just one thing...I really wish we could check our news feed on here. You can check it on any other device except Kindle fire! So maybe an update? That would be awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its amazing, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Wattpad - Free Books & Stories (App)
I love this app's website and I love the app just as much it is better than I imagined. if you want to, GET THIS APP!!!!

‹ Previous | 15 6 7216 | Next ›