Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 14, 2012
This is an outstanding quality remote. It will light up so you can use it in the dark. It is larger and easy to use and comes with a neat holder you can place on a bedside table or anywhere else. The little remote that comes with the unit is just to small for my liking. This will be money well spent. You do not have to point it at the unit you can point it up in the air or backwards or it will transmit through a cabinet.
on November 23, 2012
If your problem is misplacing credit card size remotes, visual acuity of small functions on the remote, fumbling hands due to small size - this large non-slip remote, with a back light, will soon become your primary remote, or a close second.

The non-slip backing sits snugly on the remote where it will stay until you move it. Bigger, yet not obtrusive and insanely
easy to set up. Put in the batteries and it works.

Sometimes small things can drop out of my hands and/or be easily misplaced, or the functions are difficult to read in dim light. No excuse anymore. If you spoil yourself with a Bose, might as well go all the way and get yourself a Wave III Premium Backlit Remote. Very nice addition to an already excellent system. You can manage sound, CD's, alarms from a distance.

For a person who misplaces small, important, items, this a must.
on April 7, 2013
Let me make this simple. The tiny little toy that comes with Bose wave radio for free is a piece of junk next to this one. It is so much better than the one you get for free that Bose should be embarrassed by what they included with their product
on January 20, 2013
The remote that comes with the BOSE Wave Music System III is adequate, however, this remote is larger with bigger keys and a backlight that lights up when you use it. By the way, we are really enjoying our Wave Music System III. I was impressed by how quickly the remote was shipped to us.
on January 7, 2014
I got my Bose III from a home shopping network and the guest host was using this remote to demonstrate the system. I was puzzled as the system came with a little, tiny, hard to use credit card sized remote. This musical system is so very, very, very expensive, (although worth it), they should include this remote with the Bose III system at no extra cost but, they don't. After ordering and having this larger remote for several weeks I love it. It makes using this incredible music system so much easier. The backlighting is a plus. A superior product to compliment an even more superior product
on August 11, 2015
For the HIGH price of a Bose system, it really ought to COME with these remotes. We lost the miniscule one that shipped with the system, and after looking around on Amazon, we decided to get the "Premium" edition. Now, it don't really do much that the other remote didn't but the more reasonable size means we have yet to lose it, and the little stand is nice, too. If you recently purchased a Bose Wave III, then be sure to pick up a remote that won't be lost on a desktop.

Again, these should have been a standard add-on for the Wave III!
on January 12, 2014
The backlit remote is a great improvement over the small remote that comes with the Bose radio. With the quality of the Wave III Bose system you would think they would furnish a better remote similar to this one with the purchase of the radio. I love the fact that you don't have to point it directly at the radio to change channels, etc. I can keep it on my end table and use it from there where it is not even pointing toward the radio or I can slip it in the over the arm cover I use on my recliner and don't even have to remove it to switch the radio on/off or adjust the volume. The backlit buttons make it so easy to see in the dark so you don't have to turn on a light at night to see what you are doing. The buttons are large enough to conveniently use (which is not true with the remote that accompanies the Bose Wave III system). If you have purchased the wonderful Bose Wave III system, it is certainly worth the additional cost to purchase this great remote. Love it and highly recommend it.
on February 10, 2014
I have had the remote for.about one month now. It is bigger, so I don't worry about losing it, as.we.have all.of.remote. controls on top.of our bed comforter.

It.does light up, but it does not seem to have a strong signal enough to not have to point it at the Wave 3 directly. I purchased one for my fussy brother and he says.it .is.excellent.

So, I have to.sumise that the batteries that came with the remote were weak. I just haven't tried swapping them out yet.

That's why I didn't give a fifth star (yet.) All else seems to work fine. I was hoping my wife would use the small remote, but she'll only touch her 30 year old GE Awakening Machine. 😕
on January 23, 2014
After researching my Bose system, even though the comments all were favorable for this unit, I was hesitant due to the price. My lost remote was the size of a credit card. This remote is a dream. Easy to find and compatible with my system. Very happy with this purchase. I am loving my Bose again..
on January 11, 2013
The remote that comes with the BOSE Wave III is "credit card" like. This one is big enough for my 88 year old Step-Father to more easily see and use. It also lights up which is helpful too.