5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly right out of the box!
We lost our remote and this worked right out of the box even though our Bose is an older model. Great service! Thanks!
Published 5 months ago by S. Motley

3.0 out of 5 stars Communication was poor
I am very happy with the product, of course my Wave radio is useless without it. Price was good, shipping was good. It took them a month to get it to me. Appearently it was on backorder! Who knew, oh wait, Bose knew, but didnt bother telling me until I contacted them wanting to know what happened. A little communication goes a long ways...
Published 6 months ago by Brandon M Morrill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly right out of the box!, February 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Equipment, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
This is original Bose so it performs perfectly, even came w a new battery. Word of caution....be certain you are ordering this for a Bose Wave III. Will not work with 1st or 2nd generation units.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the wrong remote, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
Of course I like anything from Bose but I ordered this by mistake. I had to send it back and go to the Bose store to buy one. I could not figure out online which one to purchase so be careful when purchasing one of these. I have one of the first Bose so it was a little more difficult for me. If you have a newer Bose, the information detail probably will tell you which remote to purchase. My Bose looks like this and it this size. I like it. It doesn't take up much room and lasts forever. I had to replace mine because I lost it in a move, not because I wore it out. Anything of Bose is good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
Wave III radio does not have any buttons on the radio itself. It is by remote only, i bought a second remote to have on my side of the bed to control the radio. The remote, right out of the box, worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of remote control, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
I was worried about this product when it first came, but to my surprise I followed the instructions and it worked perfect the first time I tried it. I couldn't ask for a better product purchased from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose Customer Service, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
Bose Customer Service is the best - they took the time to make sure I received the correct remote - not the one I ordered, but the one I needed. Kudos to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Older model Wave Radio, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
This Remote works beautifully on my older model (original) Wave Radio Music System bought in 2010 even though some of the characters have changed. It has NO eject button so will not be of any value for a CD player model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose Remote, March 17, 2014
BigJhonny (Southwest Metro area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
I have many Bose units and I have these little remotes stashed everywhere for convenience to control the sounds from anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars needed one, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
i needed a new one-the old one didn't work even though i had added a new battery it just didn't respond. that didn't make me very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White (Electronics)
But unfortunately Bose employees doesn't know what it does. I do not have a wave radio 3. I have the wave 1. But I purchased a wave connect kit for my ipod and it no longer comes with a remote. So I contacted Bose, not once, but 3 times to ask if it would control my ipod if it was connected to a different stereo. They told me no 3 times. I didn't believe it so I took a chance on losing 15 bucks.

Guess what? It WILL control the basic functions of an ipod on the connect kit if hooked to a non bose unit. It will turn it on and off, and fast forward to the next song or reverse to the previous song. It won't list folders etc but I knew that.

If you have a wave 2 or 3 radio I would recommend getting the entire connect kit, but if you don't I would recommend the much less expensive Apple kit, that actually comes with the remote and will do everything this will do for 1/3 the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wave® Radio III Remote - Platinum White
$14.98
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies