5.0 out of 5 stars Totally amazing!
Published 19 months ago by Michele murray

3.0 out of 5 stars these are ok
Published 10 months ago by SixString

3.0 out of 5 stars these are ok, February 4, 2014
I wear a size 10.5, (US). Since there are no half sizes I ordered a size 11. As expected they are about 1/2 inch (15mm) to big but they have the draw string to adjust the tightness. I bought these mainly because they came with a draw string. The river that i plan to wear these in has a very murky bottom so i'm hoping that they will stay on. Have to wait and see how they hold up during boating season.My advice would be,,if you wear a 10.5 and considering that you probably wont be wearing socks with these, i would get the size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally amazing!, May 10, 2013
I ordered these shoes for my husband. He is diabetic (always worried about protecting his feet). We are visiting a water park and he wanted something instead of sandals. These are perfect! They fit amazing, have skid-proof grips for wet paved areas and they look pretty cool as well. He is sold and so am I. Now I want a pair! Buy these, you cannot go wrong for the price. In other sporting good shops, the price was double the one here for less quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the $$, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Men's Wave Water Shoes Pool Beach Aqua Socks, Yoga , Exercise (Apparel)
These shoes worked great. And we used them on the Big Island. Lots of walking on lava rock.
Yes, they broke down a little after about a week of hard use, but they kept our feet protected
and that's what we got them for. If you're looking for inexpensive water shoes for river or rock
beach activities - this is a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes, April 18, 2013
Size was close to my regular shoes. Stay on in the surf. Used them to walk on the beach and into town. No blisters

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beach shoe!, October 21, 2013
I purchased these shoes after hearing of injuries to vacationers in Aruba from sea urchins. We would soon be there on the beaches, as well. These shoes were so comfortable, I not only wore them at the beach, but during times I would normally wear sandals. Unfortunately, it was difficult to remove sand completely, but that was of little consolation considering their comfort. The price we paid was better on Amazon than in any store we saw others similar.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deserves Zero Stars, August 10, 2014
I would give these water shoes a zero if they let me. I am not sure what shoes are being reviewed by those who give anything other than zero or one star, but the ones I received are worthless junk as far as I'm concerned.

My wife and I both ordered a pair of these from Amazon, for use in kayaking and canoeing. They fit pretty well and at first we were happy with them. But then we got them wet, and as we wore them around the campsite, they started disintegrating. We were in and out of the water, unloading the boat and setting up equipment at our campsite. First the insole came loose and wadded up under our toes. Shortly thereafter it came out all the way. We removed the insoles, since they were a nuisance if we kept them in. Since we didn't have any other shoes along for this short campout, we kept wearing them. With no insoles, they were like walking around on slabs of roughened rubber, which is probably exactly what we were doing. They did not dry out overnite, so in the morning when we got up, we put back on the wet, roughened slabs to break camp.

When we got back home, I immediately changed to my flip flops, but my wife continued to wear hers. Now the outside soles of hers are shredding to pieces.

I really doubt we'll ever use these again. Won't be long, they'll be in the trash. We'll keep using our old tennis shoes we keep around for our water sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have never purchased shoes from Amazon that were a perfect fit; But these are!, August 3, 2014
William (WINTER PARK, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
What makes these shoes perfect is the little draw string loop at the heal. As no two feet (as in my left foot/right foot) are the exact same size the all shoes themselves of course are. In my case the left shoe fit fine but the right felt slightly bigger.
At first I was going to return them, however, I found that by pulling the loop string on each shoe I can adjust the shoe to fit the slight difference in the size of my feet.
Also as a retired New Yorker I moved to Florida as I hate snow and I keep in shape buy walking several miles a day. When I know I won't be going in water I wear them with ankle socks and it feels light your walking barefoot on a thick shag carpet!
If and when I wear these out I intent to just buy another pair in the same color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 14, 2014
Cheap, the bottom flaked off on the first use. Would not buy this product if I knew how poorly constructed it was

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality product, May 29, 2014
If you're looking for a pair of water shoes that you can wear more than once, don't buy these shoes. I read the reviews, and decided that since i would only need them for a short vacation to the river, it would be worth spending the $ for them. Sure enough, just as the reviews i read about bad insoles, bad quality, and bad overrall quality all said-these are not a good product. Save your money and buy a decent pair of water shoes that won't fall apart. I regret my decision because the shoes didn't make it through a full day of walking in/around the river.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toe ripped out on Day-1, June 6, 2014
Toe area ripped out on day1. A cheap shoe for sure but thought would make it through atleast 1-day at water park. Spend the extra money. Buy a better shoe

Men's Wave Water Shoes Pool Beach Aqua Socks, Yoga , Exercise